ring ideas for vortex tunnel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ring ideas for vortex tunnel

we have always wanted to do a vortex tunnel, but could not afford one that was ready made.

we have been trying to build one, but always had a problem finding something that would work for the large rings.

We got a couple of those big reels donated to us from the power company. The ones that are made of tube metal/steel(?) They kind of look like gioant wagan wheels.

We are going to cut out the spokes so we have 4 10 foot rings.

Problem is these rings are about 1 inch tube metal/steel and will not fit in bike rims.

Anyone ever attempted using these? Any ideas on wheels they might fit into?

Thanks

have you tried?

motorcycle rims? small wheels from a small car? ample opportunities come from bigger junk piles.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

before building I would tally up all the costs, including time and other concerns such as safety when piecmealling your own version. You are spanning a 20 foot section. How safe is your bridge? Can it support 6 people? 10 people? 12 people? Add the stress of these 12 people bouncing up and down and everyone leaning to one side because of the effect....is your bridge engineered to handle those stresses??

Sometimes it's just smarter and cheaper to purchase from someone who has already worked out the bugs and has the special equipment necessary to complete the work. Like I alwats say...sometimes you build, sometimes you buy... when in doubt buy!!
      R&J Productions
      Las Vegas, NV
      www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

v tex

i would go with one of the pro companies for a vortex tunnel , but if you just cant afford one the site haunted Illinois has the instructions you need to build but please make sure your bridge is safe for your sake .

Comment

Working...
        X