X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Listing and Ad

JOIN FOR FREE!

There, now that I have your attention.

My site has undergone many changes since I started in 2002 and I'm pretty sure it has more to come. I started out with a very high goal, become one of the premiere sites for Halloween related business, but came to realize that it was more 'business' than I wanted. So I made some changes and spent more time on the fun part and took a break for the last 2 years.

Our database system allows you to post your banner, links to your other pages like MySpace, Facebook and Twitter. You can upload up to 20 images in your very own photo gallery in the same page. But what good would a listing be without some details. We have a predefined questionnaire that asks for your business hours and special events/promotions among other things, that way you don’t forget to mention anything important. If you fill in your business address, we provide a fully interactive GoogleMap right there in your listing as well. Almost forgot, not only can you link to your YouTube page, you can even post one of your videos right in your page as well. Our visitors can even rate and review your listing; and you can be notified when they do.

TheRoadtoFear.com would not be here today without help of one great friend. A huge thank you goes out to Rune of the former ScreamSeekers.com. Without him my site would've went the way of the dodo and the $5 haunt! Bernie has took me under his severed head and taught me a great many things, and I am proud to say that more than a few of his grey hairs are due to me!

So what else can you get from TheRoadtoFear.com besides a listing? Your listing page is yours for a full year, and don’t worry about changing info on it being a hassle, you have complete control over your page so update it when ever you want! RTF also has some ad spaces available for the low low cost of FREE! That’s right; we offer premium ad space on our site free of charge to those who respond until all spots are taken.

So let’s see, in review I offer a free listing for your company and free ad space. Why? I started working haunts 20 years ago because the Jaycees made it fun. I’ve also worked at Pro Haunts and let me tell you, there definitely is a difference between those haunts that do it because they love it, and those that do it for the money. I did it for many years and never got a penny… so I ask you, why shouldn’t I be free?
    Del Bunch
    www.TheRoadtoFear.com
    www.MySpace.com/IamFunnyBones

Feature for Ohio

Hey there count us in The Haunted Farm in Pleasantville OH wants a feature listing. Let me know the details.

Comment

I have known Funny Bones for many years. I would definitely recommend placing your event on his site. Free is always worth it, don't you think? He is a good guy with his heart in the right place. He really cares about the Halloween industry. So, show him some support and check out his web site.

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
      Owner
      Deadly Intentions Haunted House
      www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com
      1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

Thanks Howard. Talk about water under the bridge... more like an ocean! I got a pair of hip waders if you got some...
        Del Bunch
        www.TheRoadtoFear.com
        www.MySpace.com/IamFunnyBones

Comment

Give me a call sometime. Maybe we can work some things out!

Howie
          1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

Working...
          X