Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screamline Studios - Open for business

Hey friends!

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up and announce that our site and shopping page is fully updated finally. We will still be adding other products here and there but most of what we will be offering for this years season is there.

http://www.screamlinestudios.com

Thanks for your patience and understanding for the delay.

I also want to take a moment and give you all some exciting news. As you know we will be exhibiting at the Midwest Haunters Convention. Stop by and say hi!
    We will be selling our entire Tradeshow booth at the show. This is a basic 10' x 20' booth fully decorated and built by Screamline Studios. It comes with all hardware, wall sconces and lighting. This is going to go for a very reasonable price (which I cannot disclose until the show opens), however you must make arrangements to take it when the show ends on Sunday. Or you can pick it up from our shop in Painesville, Ohio after the show.

We will also be having many special prices on most of the items we bring. As an added bonus we will be bringing rejects (besides ourselves) and seconds to sell at crazy low prices for you bargain hunters out there.

Don't forget! Screamline Studios wants to be your number one supplier of Slush Latex. Available sizes will be 1/2 gallon, 1 gallon and 5 gallon containers. Save on shipping and pick it up at the show. It normally goes pretty fast so come early if you need to stock up before its gone.

Thanks so much to all our friends and fans in the industry that have been so supportive over the years.

See you soon!
    Steve Martini
    Screamline Studios
    www.screamlinestudios.com
    steve@screamlinestudios.com

SWEET MAN. If I didnt already have a kicking booth, Id grab up on it.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Roger and I are looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend!
      Beth Miller

SoMetHinG WiCKed ThIS WAy CoMEs

What can we teach you about fear?

Comment

Jonathan - Yes your booth is sweet, so you are set.

Beth - we are looking forward to seeing you and Roger as well! Always a pleasure.

I wanted to mention by the way we will have a limited supply of our Skin of Sin Makeup DVD which demonstrates how to apply our Slip Masks to both your face as well as how to make a sock mask with them.

Speaking of slip masks all of our current designs are now available at our web store, however, we will have them at the show at a special show price. So if you have been looking to get some now will be the time.

Thanks everyone!
        Steve Martini
        Screamline Studios

Comment

Jason

Good to see ya up and running my friend! Shane and its call me anytime bro! Shane this time.
          sigpic

Comment

Glad to see things back up and running again!

Comment

Show discounts

So any chance of us poor working a 9-5 stiffs that are not going to the show getting discounts

Comment

Gosh..sorry and no offense to the poor working stiffs (I'm one of those by the way), but the discounts a company gives to its customers at a Tradeshow are in trade for the expenses it takes a buyer to attend the show. So it acts as an incentive to get customers to attend so they can get several good deals from multiple vendors all under one roof.

It also serves as a promotion to get traffic to your booth. We tend to save a little money with a captured audience as well so we can extend these types of offers at the show.

However, there is good news for those of you that can wait and want to save a little money - down the road and closer to the Halloween season, we may be offering web promo discounts, so keep an eye out for those.
                Steve Martini
                Screamline Studios

Comment

Working...
                X