More artwork from Hell's Gate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More artwork from Hell's Gate!

just something i worked on today between studying for exams.
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

IMO, that looks a lot better than the one from before!!!

Keep up the good work man!
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

thanks, will do.
      Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

Awesome, just awesome man!

-Frank Balzer
        Frank W. Balzer
        FrankWillisBalzer@yahoo.com
        http://frankwillisbalzer.viewbook.com/
        --------------------------------------------------
        www.RotHauntedHouse.com
        www.R-Fx.com

sigpic

Comment

Not to poke fun or nothing. But this just struck me as funny. But what im refferring to is your image you have for your haunt with your pic or the kid with the big eyes. If you had a stocking cap on him it would look like the old blair witch poster. LOL! You know Heather in the woods all crying and holding the flashlight and camera up to her face ect. LOL! Funny you know what! ha ha! I got to go to bed!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

lol you probably picked the one scary movie i have never seen. lol
            but heres an updated version with better colors and more stuff.

what im going to do is use the middle portion with the bats and gate for any info if the poster or graphic is going for specific purpose, if its not, then i will use the gate and red barbed wire.

Comment

The barbed wire brings a lot of value. I really like the perspective of the light beams, and maybe the intensity of the beams better in the first version. Did you dial them down to not compete with the barbed wire?

I was about to ask why the name had soft focus, then you sharpened it. That letter T is kickass. Did you scratch make that letter treatment, or alter an existing one?

good stuff.

Comment

hmm i didnt even notice that the light beams were darker, but now that i check they kinda are. ill probably change that.

yeah apparently i saved it at a lowever quality the first time, that why it was out of focus, and i worked with a font, and then custom made the overlay on it, and worked it all till i got them how i wanted.

Comment

I learn something cool in photoshop, then don't use if for months and forget how I did something. My little brother's a pro user, designs prints for apparel and leads an internal graphics team for Fruit of the Loom. We never have time for him to teach me stuff. He works a great deal in Illustrator which, for me, is worlds harder than pshop.

I found this guy on youtube that does good tutorials that are hillarious and well produced. Even if you are a heavy user, you may pick up a tip or two.

Search youtube for 'you suck at photoshop'. You may have seen this guy's stuff before, the one where he subtracts a wedding ring from a photo of his wife is great.

Comment

excellent

Whoa- great job. I think I am going to have to hire you to make us a logo come summer.
                    Ben
                    Haunted Hollows Co- Owner

Comment

please do =)
                      actually the sooner the better, cause once our haunt gets going it going be really intense over here lol.

Comment

The sharper colors look great. It might a little dark when printing? But it looks really cool!

Allan

Comment

Just a quick note to vouch for Nick's logo skills.
                          He did up a couple for us and was easy to work with and got them done superfast!
                          I've even changed colors and made tweaks here and there and he made the changes and got them back.
                          I just had another idea for how our logo might look better and he said he'd get on it quick...
                          Looking for an eye popping logo cheap...Hells Gate Graphics worked for us!
                          Attached Files
                          Kirk Boemmel
                          Dark Ghost Manor
                          www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X