Road Trip to MHC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Trip to MHC!

Well, I'm packing and getting ready for the road trip to MHC. We'll be leaving tomorrow and we'll be arriving in Columbus some time on Friday. I'm looking forward to the class I'm teaching, to seeing old friends and meeting new, to hanging out and socializing, and to finding some great new products for our new attraction!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

I'm currently getting ready to pack here in Northwestern Pennsylvania for our 4 1/2 hour journey to Columbus!
    We're both taking 1/2 day off work and heading out around 11:30 Friday and be there by 4 or 5pm Friday afternoon.
    We're hoping to trek over to J's York Steakhouse for supper!
    Can't wait to meet up and talk haunt with folks we met last year and new friends!
    See you at the show Kelly! If you see me, come up and say HI! My pic is my profile pic!
    *Oh and I'm sometimes spotted wearing a Colts hat-bright blue and white*

Kirk
    Kirk Boemmel
    Dark Ghost Manor
    www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Kirk,

I am glad to hear that someone in PA has good taste in their NFL team.

Fellow Colts Fan Boni

Comment

Kelly, you guys have fun and be safe.

I wish I could be there!
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Boni-
          It was funny...last year my business partner and I were walking around MHC (our first convention) with our jaws dropped and we came upon a vendor (for body paint,etc.-can't remember who though) and he saw our hats and showed us some pics of body painted girls with team jerseys. I'm a Colts fan and Terry (my business partner) is a Bears fan. We joked about watching the SuperBowl a few years ago together...lol...it's true...he didn't even get mad an try to kill me...
          Go Colts!

See ya at the show!

Kirk
          Kirk Boemmel
          Dark Ghost Manor
          www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

That Superbowl was a blast. Before the Colts moved to Indy, northern Indiana was Bear country. So growing up I was a huge Bears fan, my dad still is. Then the Colts moved to town and just to be different I started cheering for the Colts. But the Bears have always been my close second team. So that Superbowl was absolutely a blast for people in Northern Indiana.

Comment

Working...
            X