Hauntworld 22 Magazine Cover...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld 22 Magazine Cover...

Hauntworld 22 is coming and here is a shot of the cover! What do you think? Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I see emptiness... Or is this the issue we use our imagination?!

Comment

It's looking kind of sparse lol.

Can't wait to see it.
      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Try again! Larry
        Attached Files
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

It kicks ass! Love the evil skull and huge red stripes. Brainstorm rules!
          www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

This one was even better than my imaginary one! Kudos Larry and I assume Ben for the reviews!

Comment

Well Paul? Well Shane? I can't wait to hear their comments!

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

I Absolutely Love It!!!

I got to say and its not because us Bama Boys are on the cover but this has got to be my favorite cover!!!!!! I am blown away!!!!!!!! Shane and its man Larry thats freekin awsome!! Shane this time!!!!

****NOTE TO EVERYONE WHOS BEEN FEATURED**** I got to thinking about it and I love all the covers! they are one of my favorite parts of the magazine. I don't want to come off as this is better than anyone who has been featured past or future. Hell they all are great! But anytime I see anything to do with a skull or spider anyone that knows me will tell you thats my two favorite haunt items!
                Last edited by graystone; 06-05-2009, 04:48 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Looks great Larry, congrats Paul and Shane! If you guys ever come down to the beach in Gulf Shores let me know. I'll buy Paul some beers and Shane I guess I will buy you a root-beer! LOL Congrats guys.

Comment

The cover looks great Larry! Any previews of whats inside???
                    Greg
                    Fearfest
                    Greg Allen
                    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Not that I've seen all the covers, but of those I've seen, this is by far my favorite. The flaming skull definately stands out.
                      sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

Who ever thought of using the skull for the cover is an genius!!!! Best cover I have ever seen. Great graphics great presentation. Awesome.
                        http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Best cover ever

I would have to agree with Shane, Terrormasue and Haunted Memphis. All the covers have been great but this is my favorite one so far because of the awesome flaming skull and bold graphic nature of the whole image. I love evil looking skulls. Shane, this one's for you....since you like skulls. Here are a few big ones I'm working on right now. They are only half done but you get the idea. I spent a few minutes in Photoshop for the last flaming one. Your cover by Brainstorm was the inspiration for the effect.

You and Paul will definitely have to put this Hauntworld cover in a frame and get Chuck and Doug to autograph them! You guy's have done it again.
                          I have said it before. Larry what on earth would you do without these guys? Awesome job on the concept and finished art. I can't wait to read about both of the haunts.

Eric

Last edited by elowther; 06-05-2009, 11:35 PM.
                          www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Yeehawwwww! And that's from a Northerner! Excellent cover!

Comment

This is a really cool cover but I liked the recent Netherworld one slightly better, that awesome werewolf and the light blue colored letters was a nice contrast. This one is cool though, especially the nod to the South and the battle flag great concept!

Darkangel

Comment

Working...
                              X