Off topic: The Final Destination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off topic: The Final Destination

Im a huge fan of the Final destination movie series. Love to see all the different types of way they kill the victims. A lot of the schenes are very realistic and well done and i think thats what really appeals to me is just that Realism. (Crash schene in FD2 is incredible!)

Well coming this august is the final of the series and their doing it in 3-D which might help enhance it but to me wouldn't make any difference either. I just like to see the death schenes and try to figure out how they do it FXwise.

Here's the trailer, enjoy!

http://www.thefinaldestinationmovie.com/
    Last edited by Kevin Dells; 06-07-2009, 06:19 PM.

Dont most horror movies go from the very 1st being the best and then the sequels usually suck. Its just the opposite with the Final Destination movies I really liked the 3rd one. I thought it was the best of them all. The first was okay when I saw it at the theater. But the deaths were really ridiculous and unrealistic. The second movie I waited for on dvd. Again about more of the same. If they are talking about this 4th one being 3D I think they should have made the 3rd one in 3D just imagine the rollercoaster scene and then those two hot girls in the tanning booth. Now that would be quite a scene.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

I just went and saw The Hangover tonite, and there was the trailer for this.

I passed on FD3 cause it looked a little too rediculous from the trailer.

But Im looking forward to FD4, I cant wait for it to come out.
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

That looks really cool Kevin thanks for posting the link to the trailer...Some of the deaths in this series are extremely brutal!

Darkangel

Comment

Here is a incident right out the movie script that just happened...

An Italian woman who arrived late for the Air France plane flight that crashed in the Atlantic last week, killing all 228 on board, has died in a car accident, Italy's ANSA news agency reported.

Johanna Ganthaler, a pensioner from the Bolzano-Bozen Province (South Tyrol), and her husband Kurt, were vacationing in Brazil and missed Air France flight 447 from Rio de Janeiro to Paris on June 1. The couple took a flight to Europe later that day.
          The car veered off the road near Kufstein, Austria, killing Johanna.

That's unfortunate, I guess it was her time....

Allan

Comment

How About The Opposite?

True story, a man from this town was a pilot in North Africa in WW2 ("Dangerous?) He was shot down(Very Dangerous!!)
            He was captured by the Germans! (More Dangerous!!!)
            As he was riding in their car our air force straffed the car! (Really, really dangerous!!!!)
            The car crashed! (Dangerous again!)
            He was then a prisoner of war for awhile (not fun either!)
            His name was Don Casselberry, he flew a P-40.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X