Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You

Thanks goes out to all of you who placed orders with us ( Before - During and After ) MHC.... we look forward to doing business with you all in the future. As always we will continue bringing you the short turn around service we have given you in the past. Keep checking in ( www.maliciousstudios.com ) we have new uploads coming all year long...so check in with us every 1/4 for some new stuff.

Thanks also goes out to YOU TATER !! I will enjoy owning my Friday 13th trailer !!
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Where you at MHC? I don't remember seeing you there? I was only walking the floor for about an hour though.
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Love it all...

I wanted to say I love all your stuff. I hope to be placing an order for some of your masks soon. Keep up the BA work!

TTY

Peter
      FS
      Fables Studios
      Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
      https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

Partially

Originally posted by gadget-evilusions View Post
        Where you at MHC? I don't remember seeing you there? I was only walking the floor for about an hour though.
        Yeah, we were there ( Physically ) lmfao..... as time goes on we will take a stronger approach. We had some of our stuff at a friends booth we were more successfull this weekend than I expected. Hell on top of the orders placed at the booth - some of you recognized us and placed orders in bars, escalators, lobbies, elevators, hell I had one person place an order with my wife in the ladies room.....LMFAO, ( HELL YEAH )

"NOW GO WASH YER HANDS"

Thanx to all of you it was a memorable weekend !

I began to fill orders last night, those of you who have placed orders previously can expect the "Short Turn Around Service" you demand. Those of you who place orders for the first time will be pleased to recieve your items within a short time.

Thanx To All !!
        "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
        www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

Brian, the straight jacket you custom made for our Actor was delivered to Jayson today. It fit him perfectly and it looks awesome! Thanks for the outstanding job and the incredibly fast service! I really appreciate the delivery to MHC and it was great meeting you! Thanks again!

Kel
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Awesome

Hahaaa.... Awesome, I told you not to worry....lol. I knew it would fit him well. It was great to put a face with the name...( Even though my wife informed me that I was talking to Lee thinking that I was talking to YOU ! ) Haaahaa !! Joke was on me....( Damn ) Let me know if thereis anything you need assistance on, we will try our best to help ! If you ever think about it send us some pics of Jayson in the costume, we will put the pic on a wall in the shop with the others. Take Care...

Malicious Studios
            www.maliciousstudios.com

Comment

No worries about confusing Lee for me. I think you spoke to him on the phone so much I could see the confusion easily happening. We'll definitely share pictures with you as soon as we have some. We hope to get some shots at a publicity appearance we're doing at the Joplin Boomtown Days event this Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Thanks again!

Kel
              sigpic
              Kelly Allen
              Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
              www.RaycliffManor.com
              www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
              X