No announcement yet.

MHC Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks MWHC folks! I had an awesome time! Loved the bus tour (again).. Kudos to all of the haunts & attractions for putting on some great shows!!
    I'll plan to come again next year
    missjayne
    Netherworld Haunted Attractions
    http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
      Thanks to everyone who helps put on MHC. Always a fun show, good times and friends.

I have TONS of great audio from you all and dont forget the recorder is awalys out even at the Frog on fri night...dun dun dun.

Was great seeing everyone and I am ready for 2010 and hope all vendors did good at MHC as well.
      JJ - I facebooked your mom. LMAO!

This was my first MHC as well and I absolutely loved it! My biggest thanks to everyone!!! Fantastic weekend!
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for putting on a great show Barry and the rest of the MHC gang! Pumpkin Pulp had a blast again being there. It was great meeting everyone again and it was really successful for us. Plus, our Jimmy da Butcher character at our haunt Scarevania took first place in the Scariest costume contest! Good times!
        Pumpkin Pulp
        www.pumpkinpulp.com
        Scarevania Haunted House
        www.scarevania.com
        Brian Blair Studios
        www.brianblairstudios.com

Comment

Originally posted by Fear Unfathomed View Post
          JJ - I facebooked your mom. LMAO!

This was my first MHC as well and I absolutely loved it! My biggest thanks to everyone!!! Fantastic weekend!
          OKAY...AWESOME SHOW, GREAT PPL. I know I posted my THank Yous and wrap ups all over before...

BUT....

I knew it was a matter of time before my phrase got around...

LOL THanks Fear....but I also Facebooked your mom and as I told one of the gamers....I Atari-ed His Mom.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
          http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
          "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
          http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
            OKAY...AWESOME SHOW, GREAT PPL. I know I posted my THank Yous and wrap ups all over before...

BUT....

I knew it was a matter of time before my phrase got around...

LOL THanks Fear....but I also Facebooked your mom and as I told one of the gamers....I Atari-ed His Mom.
            that's ok - i twittered your sister.
            sigpic

Comment

Did the gamer even KNOW what Atari was? LOL

Comment

Two big thumbs up to Barry and crew for another awesome weekend. MHC was a blast. Saw a lot of old friends, and made a few new ones. That alone is worth the trip.
                monsterguts.com

Comment

Originally posted by DedGurl View Post
                  Did the gamer even KNOW what Atari was? LOL
                  I hope so.

COSTUMES FOR KIDS

Comment

Maddi,

We were at the Screamline booth for quite a while. I guess we missed you! We'll have to catch you at the next show. Jason, thanks again for all your help! You have got to be one of the most patient people I've met. You put up with Lee and I both while we talked your ear off with a number of drinks under out belts! LMAO! You rock my friend!

Kel
                    sigpic
                    Kelly Allen
                    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                    www.RaycliffManor.com
                    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I couldn't make it this year but have heard nothing but rave reveiws, i WILL be there next year come hell or highwater!

A huge congrads going out to all the kids from illinois that cleaned up on the contests.

Andy, Matt and Pete from Dream Reapers winning the make up wars.

And Brittney and Brooke Englehart (from my old haunt touring group,Svenpuss) for taking top honors in the Ms. Scary Midwest Pageant. Very proud of the girls!

I wanted to post pictures but my photobuckets down right now, the costume looked awesome and very original.

And Yes Svenpuss is available for hire for October, contact me if interested

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Dells View Post
                        I couldn't make it this year but have heard nothing but rave reveiws, i WILL be there next year come hell or highwater!

A huge congrads going out to all the kids from illinois that cleaned up on the contests.

Andy, Matt and Pete from Dream Reapers winning the make up wars.

And Brittney and Brooke Englehart (from my old haunt touring group,Svenpuss) for taking top honors in the Ms. Scary Midwest Pageant. Very proud of the girls!

I wanted to post pictures but my photobuckets down right now, the costume looked awesome and very original.

And Yes Svenpuss is available for hire for October, contact me if interested
                        Sorry, the SvenPussians are booked
                        Reggie Grenwych
                        SvenPuss Productions
                        www.SvenPuss.com

Comment

Sok everyone just has to remember WWJD....What Would Jonathan Do?

lolz

Jackie
                          Rotting Flesh Radio Haunt Hottie
                          “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

Too funny Jackie. Yeah...when life throws something at you just pause....WWJD? What Would Jonathan DO

COSTUMES FOR KIDS

Comment

Originally posted by Lupus_Grenwych View Post
                              Sorry, the SvenPussians are booked
                              Theres always 2010 and thats what i had in mind when i typed it Regg.

Comment

Another "thank you" posted elsewhere, but it is worth repeating:

THANK YOU MHC MANAGEMENT AND VOLUNTEERS!

Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X