Mhc - wow!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mhc - wow!!!

Kathy, Barry, Neena and Kelly, you guys did a FANTASTIC, OUTSTANDING, INCREDIBLY AWESOME JOB on MHC!!! I'm just blown away at everything that transpired and how well organized you had it! When I told you at the show that I don't know how you do it, I wasn't kidding! WOW!!! I'm still flaberghasted by the incredible Masquerade Ball too. Going through a haunt to enter, now that was genius! The lighting effects you had going in the ball room, the techno-bubbles, the contests, etc., etc., everything was just AMAZING! I had a fantastic time and I can't thank you four enough. I know this is a year long effort for you and you are probably already thinking about next year. I know I am! You guys rock and I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with you when you were able to stop for a minute here and there. As soon as I know the dates for 2010, it's getting penned into my calendar! I came home with a renewed and deepened appreciation for the industry and for my haunt sisters and brothers. THANKS AGAIN!!!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Kel,

I want to say it again, but your awesome! Your seminar was FULL (maybe too full? hahahaaha) of info and I keep saying it, your a walking encyclopedia of haunt knowledge. Our crew (all 7 of us) kept saying how nice you and Lee were... like family! Also, sorry for the "forwardness" of Grant's wife... she's just loving and friendly like that! hahahha...

Can't wait to hang out again and remember, you need ANYTHING I'm just a phone call away!

-Tyler

PS: Barry, MHC was great and we had an awesome time! We're already putting it down in our calenders for next year, and bringing more bright orange shirts!
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Kel,

How in the hell did we miss each other? I was sooooo looking forward to meeting up with you and buying you a drink. OH well there is always next year.....C-ya there
      Ken
      www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

Let's see some pics, vendors booth pics, anyone have any cool items??? Info seems to be coming slow! 8)

Darkangel

Comment

Kel,
          It was great to meet you and Lee at the show!
          Katie Lane
          Partner/VP
          Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
          sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Had a blast

As my first Haunters convention ever, I was very impressed. I learned so much.

Barry,

Thanks for putting this on and really doing a top notch job. The vendors were extremely friendly and open to talk to small budget guys like myself. I never felt that they felt they were wasting their time talking to me.

Kelly, your seminar was absolutely awesome. I can't thank you enough for that. So much of what you presented will apply directly to our staffing strategy this year. I took 6 pages of notes.

You guys have me hooked, we will be back next year.

Comment

Vendor Booth Pics

Darkangel,
              Here are the vendor booth/trade show floor pics that I took. I've got more from the party and some of the seminars too if you want those.
              Enjoy!
              Attached Files
              sigpic

Comment

Here are some more. They aren't the best so hopefully other people have more!
                Attached Files
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting them Fear Unfathomed! Looked like fun.

Darkngel

Comment

Thanks Tyler, it was so great hanging out with you guys again. Man the weekend went fast! Thanks for the feedback on the seminar. Like I said there, I'm just a conduit and passing on the wealth of information that has been shared with me by others in the industry. : )

Ken, I'm not sure how we missed each other. We'll have to exchange cell numbers next time to make sure we connect! ; )

Katie, it was great meeting you too! I hope Lee and I didn't talk your ears off at the ball! We really enjoyed hanging out with you!

Boni, thanks for the feedback and I'm glad to hear you found the information helpful. I really could have talked for hours! There is so much information to share and I tried to pack as much as I could into the hour and a half time frame. I had a great time sharing with the group and learning from the group too! : )

Kel
                    sigpic
                    Kelly Allen
                    www.RaycliffManor.com
                    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Kel!
                      Glad to finally have met you!
                      Thanks for all the kind words and tips you continually seem to have on file!
                      I just wish I had more time to sit down with you guys and chat...
                      Next year!
                      Oh, thanks for the website recommendations...things are moving forward!

All in all MHC was a blast and we're going in 2010 for sure!

Thanks Barry & Co.!

Kirk
                      Kirk Boemmel
                      Dark Ghost Manor
                      www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Kirk, it was great chatting with you guys! As you could probably tell, I could talk haunt all night long! Keep us posted on your progress! I'll be anxious to hear all your success stories my friend!

Kel
                        sigpic
                        Kelly Allen
                        www.RaycliffManor.com
                        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Cell #'s You were in the slammer too? dam we missed each other on to fronts. lol.
                          Ken
                          www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

Ha! LMAO Ken! Just remember, if Jonathan of Rotting Flesh Radio didn't capture it on audio or video, it never happened! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Kel
                            sigpic
                            Kelly Allen
                            www.RaycliffManor.com
                            www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Mhc

Hey Kel,

It was awesome to meet and enjoy the social events with you and Lee. Dancing with you to Scaryokee - and getting lost in a 80's trance to Heart and something else was really something rather special. There were so many hightlights of the experience of the MHC! Thanks a bunch for coming and being so much fun!

Next year, we might see if you're interested in teaching a pre-con workshop.

Hugs. Thanks for the Jam!

Neena
                              Neena Collins | MidOhio Productions

Midwest Haunters Convention
                              June 3-5, 2011 Columbus, Ohio
                              www.MidwestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Working...
                              X