My MHC THanks! (Long winded... LOL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My MHC THanks! (Long winded... LOL)

First and foremost - THANK YOU to Barry, Kathy, Kelly and Neena for allowing me to do all sorts a freakin' fun stuff!!! The scaryoke was fabulous (even though i almost threw up when I heard I was going first...Yikes...) My classes were packed and I had a blast! And my Virgin Voyage into the body painting was a much better expereince that I could have thought!
    I can't wait to do it all again!!!

I want to thank Jackie at Rotten Flesh Radio for being one of the coolest, and best makeup models around and to Jonathan for letting me have her for the morning!!

I want to thank all of the people who came to my make-up classes - you guys were great!!!

I want to thank Geoffrey Graves at Spooky Buttons, for the kick-ass buttons!!

Special thanks to Kelly for talking me into the Body painting and Scaryoke, and Neena for all the support and awesomeness throughout the whole thing!!

MHC is the Convention for haunters, hands down!

Does it have to be a year away? *sniff.....
    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks Katie for your classes! You got me even more excited to get things ready for next season!
    sigpic

Comment

MHC is the only haunter convention I have not attended...

Sadly it's hard to get them all in. Thanks for the report!

Comment

That wasn't long winded. Or at least not nearly as long winded as some people's posts on here can be.
        Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
        X