Saturday night!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday night!!!

There were 18 people in the first (front) room, 15 of them were actors, actresses from Timber Lake Playhouse 3 miles south of town.
    As my routines went on, at almost any given moment as I would look around that room there would be numerous displays of various emotional situations, mostly wild and extreme in their degree of execution.
    There would be three people screaming as three others were laughing as some others would be trying to hide by tucking their head under someone else's armpit! (Shorter girls, mostly)
    I had never seen such extreme reactions to my kitchen routine as I did this night. A youngman suddenly sensing what was about to befall a young woman in their group threw both hands up, spun around and acted as if someone had just cut off his arm (or was about to) He was totally beside himself with fear and total frustration (at not being able to effect the imagined outcome) Of course the actual thing stopping him from interveening and saving Miss Polly Purebred was his own lack of bravado. (once again So Funny!)
    They all quickly figured out the best way to scare one another in the wine cellar and we have most of it on audio tape, it was pretty incredible!
    One young woman just kept threatening to "Cry". "I'm going to cry! I'm going to cry!"
    When it was all over they all seemed to have enjoyed their emotional psycho-release therapy, er I mean house tour.
    I guess some of them asked us to come see their play "Grease"?
    I told Jessica that I would have to go to a matinee since we are open every night, but if I woke up at 6 am and began heavilly drinking, by the time for the play, I still wouldn't be drunk enough to sit through it! hahahahahah!
    I don't drink, it's just a joke.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Sounds like your having some good times man!! Seems like you should be video taping some of the stuff going around. Very Entertaining!!

-Frank Balzer
    Frank W. Balzer
    FrankWillisBalzer@yahoo.com
    http://frankwillisbalzer.viewbook.com/
    --------------------------------------------------
    www.RotHauntedHouse.com
    www.R-Fx.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
      Sounds like your having some good times man!! Seems like you should be video taping some of the stuff going around. Very Entertaining!!

-Frank Balzer
      Yeah! Somebody go out and do a video of Jim's house. I'd pay to see it.

Comment

Working...
      X