Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Behind the Scenes" tours of the Terror Behind the Walls Costume and Makeup Shops!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Behind the Scenes" tours of the Terror Behind the Walls Costume and Makeup Shops!

Hi everyone,

It was great seeing many of you at MHC this past week. I wanted to pass along a note about a special event we are having this weekend at the penitentiary. If you are nearby, I hope you can make it.

Thanks

Brett

Eastern State Penitentiary offers "Behind the Scenes" tours of the Terror Behind the Walls Costume and Makeup Shops!

Saturday & Sunday, June 13th and 14th
    10 am to 4 pm
    $12/person

Terror Behind the Walls, one of the nation's largest and most ambitious haunted houses, takes over the cellblocks of Eastern State Penitentiary each fall.

The event has been called "perfect of Halloween" by the New York Times and ranked the "Number 1 Haunted House in America" by AOL City Guide.

On June 13th and 14th, Eastern State Penitentiary will be offering "Behind the Scenes" tours showcasing the new Terror Behind the Walls Costume and Makeup Shops.

In 2008, Eastern State Penitentiary built new costume and makeup shops in the former workshops along Cellblock 1. The new spaces include state of the art makeup stations and storage for the 150 costumes necessary to get the event up and running every night. Meet the makeup artists and costume designers in this rare glimpse into one of America's most successful haunted houses.

All proceeds from Terror Behind the Walls support historic preservation and public programming at Eastern State Penitentiary Historic Site.

Tours on June 13th and 14th are sure to fill up fast. Don't miss your chance to schedule a visit! Make your reservation now online: www.EasternState.org/costume
    Brett Bertolino
    Terror Behind the Walls
    Eastern State Penitentiary Historic Site, Inc.
    www.TerrorBehindtheWalls.com
    www.EasternState.org

That's awesome Brett! I wish I could make it! It was great seeing you again man; I wish our visits weren't always so brief. One of these times we'll have to set aside some time to just chill and chat! Much success on this upcoming event my friend!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
    X