• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete haunted house room packages up on our site

we added our complete haunted house package rooms
    great discounts

http://www.creepycollection.com

I thought you were going to be at MHC where were you?

Comment

we had a ton of bad luck leading up to the mhc.

Hello

check out the site ,we did make a slew of new dead animal props all to diplay at the mhc... HOWEVER. everything starting going wrong for me in starting in may. i get hit with so many problems personaly ( non creepycollection things) that it screwed me all up. i tried real hard to fight back and go. However two days before the show opening i called it off.. my staff was so upstet.

everytime i kicked one issue off an new one came right in its place.
      everything from loss time at the shop from cancaled sick babysitters for 2 weeks in a row.
      to issues with my house the week of the show. couldnt find a van to rent, the day we would have shoved off i couldnt get anyone to pick up my kid at school and so on and so on...

so..i gave up and called barry informed him and wished him well with his show.

we were all very , very upset.

and we will be doing a NY SHOWCASE in Long island on July 18th with gcustom props and i believe the horrordome. its free and there will be lunch for the guests. So if you are in the NY/ NJ CONNT/ MA/ aera and want to see some of the newest items live please rsvp to
      me at creepycollection@aol.com or Gcustomprops.com

it will be hosted in DEER PARK LONG ISLAND
      animatronics, static props, masks ,costumes, etc,,, all at last time event pricing for the year!
      ALSO WE DID A COMPLETE HAUNTED HOUSE ROOM OF ALL THE NEW ANIMALS

thanks
      jerry

Comment

Working...
      X