No announcement yet.

For your thoughts and prayers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Brad. I'm trying to catch up on the forums here after concluding 3 promotional days of hosting a booth at a festival. So sorry to hear this, but it sounds like they may have caught this early, which would be a really good thing. We're sending positive energy, thoughts and prayers out to you and your family! Hang in there my friend.

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Brad

Brad I will keep you and your father in my prayers every night. I really hope everything turns out okay. I can't imagine how hard this is on you and your family. May god bless you and your father
      Matthew Colton
      Frightworld America's Screampark
      http://www.frightworld.com/

Comment

Brad, today is Monday and I know looking at this forum is the last thing on your mind but know that you and your dad are in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know how everything went. Sending good thoughts your way.
        http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Thanks everyone for this.

It's good to know I have a lot of people with us during this.

He goes in to surgery around 12, and hopefully around 7pm, I can get on here and let yall know how it goes.

Again, a BIG thanks to everybody for this!
          Brad Bowen
          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

My Dad was not able to take the full chemo plus radiation treatment, his kidneys were too weak. He just had radiation and then surgery and they got it all.
            He previously had hip-replacement that left a lump, the Doctor kept saying it was "normal" and "Nothing", it was cancer.
            Then a year later he died from a stroke, not related.
            He was 82.
            Good luck.
            If you want some incredible info on fighting cancer look up Brett Hudson's story (One of The Hudson Brothers) He found radical treatment in Germany that cured stage 4 neck cancer!
            All any Doctor here would do was tell him to get his affairs in "order".
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I'll say an extra-special prayer amongst the ones I've already been praying at 12 tomorrow - God's richest blessings!
              sigpic

Comment

Brad you have our prayers. God Bless.

KroneDaddy
                Hauntus Emeritus
                Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
                Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

Comment

Prayers are with you. God bless you, your father and your entire family during this time.
                  Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
                  The White Star Farm
                  "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Comment

THANKS EVERYONE SO MUCH!!!!!!

He went in at around 7, and they discovered that it was just some inflamation on the lung, and was totally harmless. They still removed it, but it was nothing like what we were afraid of. He was stitched up and put into recovery. He should be returning home in a few days.

AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYBODY!!!!

......... the power of prayer in amazing.
                    Brad Bowen
                    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Glad to hear that everything went well.
                      sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

Good! Glad to hear it! God works in amazing ways. I wish your Dad a full and speedy recovery!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hooray!

I'm new here, but I'm so glad that your father's surgery was so much better than expected. I'm also really impressed to see that this group is such a supportive community. I'm really glad to now be a part of it, and Brad, I really hope that your father makes a full recovery very soon! Like everyone else, I will keep him and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

BarbieHaunt
                          Friends Sold Separately
                          (You Too Can Be Sold -
                          Just Join Our Friends List!
                          Obviously Kidding About Being Sold)

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

I am happy the surgery went without a hitch. All the prayers positive feed and messeges will help to a speedy recovery.

I am happy for you and your family. God Bless a fast recovery for him.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                            http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                            "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                            http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

I'm so glad to hear it all worked out and that he will be fine!
                              Katie Lane
                              Partner/VP
                              Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                              sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Yeah!!!! How wonderful!! Yes, the power of prayer is amazing. Tell your father we all say Hi and we wish for a quick recovery. Yes, Barbihaunt we ARE a family here and welcome to it! Take care Brad and again we are all so gratful for your fathers fantastic outcome.
                                http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Working...
                                X