Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP... DO you know of closed haunts in your state?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP... DO you know of closed haunts in your state?

We want to delete every single haunted house off of our system that isn't open anymore, hasn't been updated in years, blah, blah you get the drift.

Do me a favor and check your state or area and post on this thread of haunts that you know are listed on our site that is no longer open or simply has dead links on their profile for example they list a website url that doesn't go anywhere. TELL ME... we'll delete them asap.

Tell me every haunt that you know of that is no longer with us, isn't coming back, or whatever.

We are working on Hauntworld daily to improve things around here... this is simply one thing we'd like to clear up so we don't update profiles that are no longer around.

Last year you guys helped me and we deleted about 200 plus lisings.

We also want to delete duplicate listings.

About a month ago we did this ourselves and got rid of about 200 accounts already. So your help will help!

Thanks
    Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

THANKS LARRY!!!!

I wish other sites were as diligent!!! I have had customers upset with ME because they found an old AOL site and went to that location looking for us!! We were only there one year in 1999!!! I have contacted other sites to please update, better luck getting a fire marshal to pass your attraction by email!! (..."Is it safe."... "Yes sir!"....."OK, you pass!").
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Damn, why people don't be respondsable is beyond me. If your not going to open remove your listing.
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Larry,

Here are a few that I believe are closed or not in operation anymore in Virginia:

- "spooks in richmond, Virginia"

- "Terror Trail Scare You Events in Richmond, Virginia"

There are probably a bunch more, but it's difficult to tell.

- Ryan

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
        www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
        Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

Closed

]There are many on the list for Alabama that are Closed, but I don't know any of the people involved with those haunts. You may have to e-mail them... If they do not reply then take them off of your listing for that particular state...[/SIZE][/B]

Comment

If you KNOW they are closed just email me a list darkrides@sbcglobal.net and tell me and I will delete them. We are in house updated profiles and we do NOT want to update profiles that are no longer open.

Or simply post a list here...

We want to remove listings that are NOT open!

Thanks
            Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Not sure if you have it listed but Rockford Scrreamfest in Illinois is no loger open, it's been a few years but i do still find listings for it pretty often

Comment

What do you mean Kevin? Randy claims he will re-open this year. LOL
                Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
                Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Alabama

This is what I seemed to have found out.

Haloween in Beattyville (no active site)
                  The Terror House ( no info at all)
                  Rockey Mountain ( its a site to haunted houses in Denver has nothing to do with Alabama what so ever)
                  House of Horror in Falkville ( no contact or site info)
                  Haunted House in Wolverine ( no contact or site info)
                  House of Shock ( its in New Orleans Tell them to buy a banner ad they are not in Alamama)
                  Fright Night In Dothan ( gone)
                  Haunted Plantation Florence ( gone )
                  Hollow Stump Plantation ( no info)
                  Goodsprings Haunted House in Anderson (gone)

I think everyone else is up and goin! Shane and its that should clear it up! Shane this time!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

TEXAS:
                    1. Haunted Mead Manor
                    2. Phantasms Screampark
                    3. Ripley's Nightmare at the Wax Museum
                    4. Texas Haunts in Carrolton, TX. (this is a review site, they reviewed us last year, this is not a haunt)
                    There's a crap load of other haunts in Texas that I've never heard of, but I think people who live in other regions of Texas should respond.

Comment

Working...
                    X