Thanks MHC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks MHC

Ok Yall Ive gotta throw my Thank you out to everyone at MHC...but bear with me I got my wisdom teeth taken out and im drugged up!

Thanks to Barry, Kathy, Neena and Kelly for making the event what weve always come to expect! The best damn Haunt show!

Thanks to Hundred Acre Manor, Ted and Ethan for hosting the actors that came up on Wednesday night to work and have fun in your haunt! Yall are world class and Granny looks forward to the third weekend in Oct to see yall again

Thanks to Frog Boar/Wild Bear and the Scab 5 for doing the Acting contest! As ive said in the past its not about coming in first (second is what i got) as long as i have people around me that love granny as much as i do, I dont care if i come in last. I know im not the best!

Thanks for everyone that bid on Granny in the auction, and special congrats goes out to Ghostly Manor for getting granny to wreck shop...er work at there haunt the second weekend in Oct!

And Special Granny approved thanks to EVERYONE! that never got offended or yelled when granny was shooting off her mouth! Patty and Erin was a good sport taking grannys crap and they deserve a pat on the back.

So thanks to All of you and the people that attended for making this one of the best Haunt Shows around

Now ive gotta wonder where that pic of granny kissing patty went too?
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

So how much did granny's (*& get on the market, I mean the streets of Columbus, I mean the corner ....of the bar... the fundraising bar, ????
    Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
    Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

I saw Granny kissing....

You asked for it!

I am not held responsible for the repercussion of these pictures. :-)
      Attached Files
      sigpic

Comment

Tater, you are a HOOT!, as they say in these here parts. Man, you had us laughing so hard it hurt! You definitely deserve the "Haunt Spirit" award and I had a blast visiting with both you and Granny! Thanks for the great times and the incredible memories my twisted friend!

Kel

"Proud to be Granny approved!"
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Thanks to Barry, Kathy, Neena, and Kelly as well as ALL of the volunteers for a great show!

I don't usually make it to the Friday Night thingy (too tired after setup to venture out when I can become stationary next to the Bank O' Evil Elevators and be only a few steps from both my room and refills!), but it sounds like it was a great time.

Saturday night was the best masquerade party I've ever attended! This is all despite being the only person in Columbus wearing a Pens Jersey and suffering through an awful (for Pittsburgh) game! Costumes were definitely fun to see and everybody seemed to be having a good time. The costumed competitors took things up a notch this year, too!

Somehow I missed Doc Swan's seance on Saturday. Did it happen and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time? (Like out of the ballroom getting air, etc.) How was it?

Thank you again to all!

Chris

Comment

Whos got the pics of Granny getting rear-ended at the party ?? "Granny with cigarette in mouth - walker in hands getting rammed from behind by some evil prison looking fella ?" Tater knows Im not "Poking" fun.... I thought it was FUNNY AS HELL !!

POST !!
            "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
            www.maliciousstudios.com
            "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
            http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Tater, it was a pleasure to finally meet you in person! Granny was a hoot and I love that I am now "Granny Approved!"
              Katie Lane
              Partner/VP
              Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
              sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Working...
              X