Body Paint Models for MHC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body Paint Models for MHC

Does anyone know any of the models that did the body painting...I wanted to get in touch with some of them? Katie and Ken I know you did one each, if you could send like a facebook for a myspace so i can talk to them! Thanks!!

Does anyone know Nics for Wolfe Effects models name or how to get in touch with her also
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

I could point you in the direction of finding this one if you were looking for this one...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3226298...7619298980642/

Comment

No thats Carrie..I know her it was the other ones i wanted to in touch with

Comment

Models? I wanna keep in touch too, tater! Theres one in particular....

Comment

Whoa

Ya'll I'm gonna push this wheelchair over the cliff.....be right back!

First PETE now you?

I can't take you guys anywhere!!!!

Ok Tater....check my myspace page for Kara....
          Here is the voodoo girl>>> http://www.jenmdesign.com/

And Tater...ur funny
          Nics model at wolfe fx
          phantasmo was kind of right.....that is Nick Wolfs model
          Last edited by Ken Spriggs; 06-11-2009, 08:55 AM.
          Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

I am always blown away by the art that goes on these girls and guys. I can not draw a straight line with my airbrush gun and then you see these things they create, it is just amazing....
            www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

No no thats Nick Wolfe for the Carrie one im looking for Nic H that was painting at Wolfe Effects. Nick Wolfe was Painting at Evil Fire Lizards Booth

Comment

My Model

My model isn't really in the "cyber" world, but I'll see what i can do to get her contact info for you... despite the shadyness of your character..LOL
                Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

tater id give you my models contact info but seeing as her girlfriend didnt like me im realllly not sure she would like you lol

lol

Jacks
                  “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

Der

You know it is alot easier for me if people would just go by their name on here.....

I just realized who Odette whatever is....
                    Killer Katie??? I think that name is the farthest from her or at least the side I have seen
                    For heavens sake I almost called Ron.... Dirk at MHC

Oh man...

Well I know there are ton of pics they took while we painted...just haven't found them yet

Comment

Don't you know...

Ken - aren't the best killers always the ones you don't suspect? "He was a quite man, never bothered nobody" LOL
                      I do agree that names woudl be helpful - but I can't seem to put a face to your name! Who the hell are you? LOL
                      Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Jackie

I sent you the motherload of all paint pics.....link....check your mail

Comment

Working...
                        X