FREE ZOMBIESKINZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE ZOMBIESKINZ

Thats right I said FREE, say it with me FREE, Imagine that your very own set of FREE ZOMBIESKINZ, Tune into Rottingfleshradio.com for more details....... dont delay,
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Yes he wasn't kidding...FREE is the word. You know how the show works. We give away FREE stuff all the time. And every week from Screamline.

Bodybag is giving away these Zombie Skinz for FREE to one of our listeners. So tune in to the show to find out how to enter. They are top quality and man would I love to have em. So enter today.

THank you again Rob for stopping in and giving awaqy these Skinz.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

3 days left, Remember YOU cant WIN if YOU dont ENTER!!!!!!!!
      tune into www.rottingfleshradio.com for all the details........
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

On behalf of the Frozen Tundra fright Tour, I would like to extend a big THANK YOU to Body Bag Entertainment for donating the following door prizes to the tour!

Male chest piece

Female chest piece

and Klown Zombie chest piece!

Stay tuned for the official announcement and we wish you the very best for a successful show!

Take care,

Tattoo
        Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

Not a problem Tattoo, Happy to do it, of course perhaps you misread our offer but it actually consists of one complete set of ZOMBIESKINZ PLUS the Female and Klowne Zombie CHESTS!!!!!!!!!!! One of the added bonuses to our SKINZ system is with the extra chests you can be any zombie you wish!!!!!!!!!!!
          Good luck to all of the FROZEN TUNDRA OUR attendees!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X