Unit 70

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit 70

Went to MHC last week and arrived in Columbus from Canada on Wed. Before the Haunt Tour we had time to kill so we went to Unit 70 to see if we could place an order. Of course Bo and Brady had my order ready by Sunday when we left. I know it's been said on here before but I want to say it again, IMO these guys are the best vendors in the industry! Great Product, Great Service and Probably some of the nicest guys I've met. I feel guilty talking shop with them sometimes cause I think I'm taking up too much of there time! Order Big or Small these guys come through everytime!!

Colin

You placed your order on wednesday and it was done by sunday? Was it somehting they already had in the shop or they had to make it?

Darkangel

Comment

Wish I could say the same about them. Placed an order months ago, numerous emails, phone calls and not a single answer. Oh they did cash my check but although I heard great things about them in my case I couldnt be more disappointed.

Jeff

Comment

Depending on what you ordered... They are very busy right now and I have NEVER had a concern with them - actually they are who i go to when I need last minute etc...

Unit 70 is up there w/ Distortions in my opinion regarding customer service and response.

I ordered some stuff at TW and I still don't have it, and don't expect to until July - then I start getting worried...

Comment

Night Stalker

Trust me you have nothing to worry about. Yes they dont answer the phone most of the time. But leave them a message and your concern and they will call you back. These guys are the last ones to worry about! I am so sure of that I will make you this deal. If you don't get your product in on time I will personally refund your money! Shane and its they are one of the hardest working vendors in this industry! Shane this time.
          sigpic

Comment

I Placed an order with them last year , was very hard to get in contact with them by phone. But you have noting to worry about . They delivered by props on time and worked perfect. These guys are great.

Comment

Just to be fair I did receive a call from the guys last week. I know they have a great reputation but I was a little put off by the lack of any response. I have heard nothing but good things from their customers, just wish they would hire some help!!! But again they did get back with me so I am happy!

Jeff

Comment

Working...
              X