Boomtown Days Event in Joplin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boomtown Days Event in Joplin

We've spent the last 3 days hosting a Raycliff Manor booth at the Joplin Boomtown days. We had a raffle every day with three prizes given away each evening at 7pm (A midnight Syndicate CD, a Raycliff Manor T-shirt and a Family Four Pack of tickets to both our attractions this fall). We handed out somewhere between 2,500 and 3,000 club cards containing our website, info on our two haunts and a coupon for the fall season. You can check out pictures of our booth and our team at play at http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=1267430

Enjoy!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Awesome pics! It looks like you all had alot of fun... and I bet is was HOT! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Thanks Tyler. We had a LOT of laughs! It was very hot and humid, but we were having so much fun that it was well worth it. I wore my SPFX mask and special effect contact lenses for 12-1/2 hours straight on Friday. I think that was a personal record. People love the mask! Our team did an OUTSTANDING job of mingling and playing with the festival attendees. Saturday afternoon the festival surpassed capacity and they had to close the gate! Our tent was very close to the bandstand so we got to hear all the bands, including Kansas, really well. : ) Definitely good publicity and good times!:grin:

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Wow Kel! Looks like a lot of fun!
        It's funny...our town has Boomtown Days too (Titusville, Pa where Drake Well is-discovery of oil by Col. Edwin L. Drake) and Pithole (their sister museum was a boomtown that came and went)...lol
        I read your title and thought you were up here doing PR! lol
        Hope it all pays off!
        Kirk
        Kirk Boemmel
        Dark Ghost Manor
        www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Kirk, If I was ever visiting your area, you'd be the first to know! We could talk haunt all day! LOL

Kel
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

That is true...so true!
            I'm going to have to plan on heading south to visit Raycliff Manor someday!

Kirk
            Kirk Boemmel
            Dark Ghost Manor
            www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

"Bob Town"

At the south edge of Mt. Carroll got it's name from the fact that 140 years ago farmers brought their bobsleds into that part of town in the winter.
              I once made a display for Mayfest under an outside stairway, I hing weeping willow branches down over the entrance making a natural curtain, the sign said:"The Goon Noses All".
              Most adults were afraid to walk in and look into the little cardboard box, kids loved it!
              It looks like too much FUN was had Kel.
              Such good participation from the help too! Nice to see.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Thanks Jim! We really are lucky to have such a great Fright Team! Some great memories were definitely made!

Kel
                sigpic
                Kelly Allen
                www.RaycliffManor.com
                www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
                X