• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty much anything off a Silent Hill game soundtrack

The Unquiet Void's lovecraftian CDs

Comment

blind

i did a scene simply called the tunnel for 7 years in a row . the cart drove in, we closed them in , fog it out and push play on the cd player . its korns blind , that song holds the most perfect intro for a chainsaw attack ! its great till this day, try it out everybody . your welcome love OASIS. !!

Comment

Basically anything Disturbed has to offer.

best band ever in my opinion
        Skidduhlicious

Comment

I just put the Halloween theme on my ringtones and set it for text notic. I get all happy inside when I hear it. Beetle Juice is my call tone.
          Anyone on the Verizon network interested in it just PM me. I found out that I can froward them. I made my own on a website so you get to pic the best parts
          StackerSteve
          LoT 27
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lot-27...060788?ref=sgm

Comment

drowning pool, underoath, escape the fate and THE ENTIRE Queen of the Damned soundtrack.
            im not in high action spots most nights - mostly dialoging face to face with the customers so i like more main stream than full on screamo angry music

Comment

Before I go out ot scare people I listen to Nox Arcana or Midnight Syndicate. It really gets you in the mood and gets you in the horror zone.
              Matthew Colton
              Frightworld America's Screampark
              http://www.frightworld.com/

Comment

Magic By Pilot
                And
                O Fortuna by Beethoven
                Two of the best songs ever right there. (In my opinion)

Comment

Music doesn't do it for me.
                  I simply get excited when people show up here, maybe that's why I'm doing this every night of the entire year? (For 21 years)
                  It is very addictive, having all of this very peculair fun.
                  And everything I do here is done in fun and I think 98% of my customers know this and even look forward to it being this way that I orchestrate it.
                  I don't get bored because I adjust the tour constantly as to how people are reacting. I could probably fill up 3 or more hours with non-stop routine here, telling the house's ghost stories with attempted humor or not, depending on why they are here some just want the serious storys and I enjoy doing this too.
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Let's see... I have a whole playlist dedicated to music to get me in the mood to scare...

1. Psychosocial - Slipknot
                    2. Horrors At War - Debauchery
                    3. 1997 (Tonight we're gonna party like it's...) - Sleepytime Gorilla Museum
                    Actually anything by Sleepytime Gorilla Museum.
                    4. Not Falling - Mudvayne
                    5. Any remix of the theme "Vampire Killer" from Castlevania
                    6. Trollhammaren - Finntroll
                    7. Death Rattle - Pantera
                    8. Cowboys From Hell - Pantera
                    9. Ace of Spades - Mötörhead
                    10. Beast and the Harlot - Avenged Sevenfold
                    11. That's Wicked - Twiztid (Yeah, so sue me)
                    12. Torture Pit - Debauchery
                    13. Raining Blood - Slayer
                    14. Wish I Had An Angel - Nightwish

And I doubt I'll change it much, at least in the near future. As I said though, that's just my pre-haunt, pre-scaring music. I just feed off the ambient noise and energy when I'm actually scaring. Once I'm in the mood, it comes naturally.

Comment

I'm going to add Lamb of God
                      StackerSteve
                      LoT 27
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lot-27...060788?ref=sgm

Comment

without a doubt either Greatest Show Unearthed by Creature Feature (all there stuff actually gets me ready), or This is Halloween by Manson

Comment

Pretty much anything can get me worked up, even the 1812 Overture(the whole thing..) but I like a bit of Kamelot and Nightwish, because they put me in a "performance" kind of mood.

While I'm on my way to the House, I usually start out with something you'd hear in a club(black-eyed peas, 50 cent, or whatever thumps and makes no lyrical sense), and work my way to heavy rock, though.

Comment

Its all about Lamb of god and meshuggah. Thats what i listen to so i get hyped up.

Comment

I'm old school

Hells bells

Iron man

frankenstien

and Freebird!:grin:
                              Whoa.........that was spooky!:twisted::evil::shock:

Comment

Gotta love the old school stuff, too! My list just has mostly grimy newer metal stuff because I'm acting in a post apocalyptic area, and it feeds that feral, scavenger/squatter mentality for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X