• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swinging the Dead by Devil Driver

Comment

For me its usually insane clown posse and kottonmouth kings

Comment

Alot of great artists and songs to get you in the mood listed already I would just like to toss in the band Lordi
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdItwaLrv1U
        Proud to be able to work at
        http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

Originally posted by iscarepeople View Post
          For me its usually insane clown posse and kottonmouth kings
          I'm actually a bit surprised that I'm not the only one here who listens to either! lol.

My main song that I played in the car on the way to the haunt was, and probably will be from now on, "To Catch A Predator" by ICP. The creepy, comedy and killing combine just too darn well in that song and for some reason gets me really into character, and I'm not even a clown.
          Last edited by ZodiacWarrior; 11-14-2009, 05:47 AM. Reason: Because my spelling SUCKED last night

Comment

I'm a bit quirky in my music tastes, so I will listen to anything from Rob Zombie and Pantera to Broadway show tunes (Chicago, Cabaret, Rent, etc).
            Katie Lane
            Partner/VP
            Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
            sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Yeah back when a buddy and me use to do the clown maze at a old haunt we worked at it was usually amazing maze on the way to work. Extremely loud too I might add! We'd walk around singing icp all night in that place. I've been doing haunting for 12years and still listen to that everynight I was working

Comment

Back in the day I loved listening to Bodies by Drowning Pool. Now a days though pretty much as soon as boss man flips the breakers for the house lights to go off & the prop lights on I get excited!

John
                John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

Originally posted by iscarepeople View Post
                  Yeah back when a buddy and me use to do the clown maze at a old haunt we worked at it was usually amazing maze on the way to work. Extremely loud too I might add! We'd walk around singing icp all night in that place. I've been doing haunting for 12years and still listen to that everynight I was working
                  Haha, me too, though I've been haunting for a much shorter period. lol. There was another Juggalo working my haunt this year, too. Crazy how we all come out for Halloween stuff!

Oh, I'd also like to add to my list of music that pumps me up, Rammstein. Freuer Frei specifically.

Comment

Wow...tough one...listened to alot of different things this year...

Drowning Pool "Bodies"

Slipknot "My Plague"

Powerman 5000 "Horror Show"

Coheed and Cambria "Welcome Home"

Hollywood Undead "Undead"

etc...lol...like i said, ALOT of different things

Comment

Gothminister

Comment

On my ride in I listened to White & Rob Zombie, especially the remix stuff. Got me in the mood and pumped.

Comment

To add to my earlier post on this thread from I dunno how long ago...

Nightmare Revisited. Awesome album. Disney, Nightmare Before Christmas, and rock - what more could you want??
                          sigpic

Comment

What I listen to!

I listen to the Halloween Theme Song to get pumped.
                            (: I love listening to the song when it's the middle of June even so to me it's just a normal thing(:

~LivingTheHauntedHouseLife

Comment

ACDC- Thunderstruck
                              Rage Against The Machine- Anything, hell everything
                              Manson's- The Beautiful People
                              Colt Farrington
                              "MEMO--- The beatings will continue until employee moral improves."

Comment

Sabath

anything BlackSabath

Comment

Working...
                                X