People Where Are You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome job!

That is insane Ben! Fantastic job by everyone involved in creating this new character. Great photo as well.

2 questions, how hot is it and how long to put the whole costume on.

Thanks for posting the photo, very inspiring. Something to shoot for in the future, you guys keep raising the bar every year!

Eric
    www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Pretty Cool Ben

Thats something I really need to get my hands on and thats a inhouse mask maker! Shane and its anyone want to apply for the job? Shane this time!

P.S. keepem coming!
      sigpic

Comment

Our blog is constantly updated with news and pics from/about the haunt. You can follow it here:

http://www.screampark.blogspot.com

-Tyler

PS: Some of the updates are a little out of date, just sometimes we get so busy we forget to update the blog! hahahaa....
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Come on guys!

I know there are others that wants to share some pictures! Shane and its come on POST THEM! Shane this time.
          sigpic

Comment

OK, this may be a dumb question, but since I'm new here and obviously don't know the answer, I'm just going to ask. Shane, you keep asking others to keep posting pictures, so where are your pictures (I know you posted one set but you keep telling everyone to keep posting more, so what about you or did you mean for each haunt just to post one set)? Thanks for sharing!
            Last edited by HauntPhReAk; 06-26-2009, 01:40 AM.
            They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

Haunt, Haunt, Haunt

You are new here for sure LMAO. Yes I posted a peek and thats what I am asking others to post. I don't mean for the ones thats posted to post more unless they want to of course I am asking for those who have not posted yet to post a few sneek pics. Shane and its anyone wanna introduce Haunt to me? Shane this time!!
              sigpic

Comment

Well me and my crew have a serious garage haunt, We start probably at the beginning of july just to get all the wood and materials needed for props and walls and such. So much to do such little time, Its really hard to do because I also have work, Marching band and a movie to direct at the same time. Here is some stuff I started working on. In my honest opinion I dont think it looks to shabby for a garage haunt, The 1st pic is part of a wall we made with a skull candle. The other is a haunted garden/forest and the 3rd is a rotting skeleton we worked on
                Last edited by The Forsaken Crypt; 06-26-2009, 07:51 AM.
                Matthew Colton
                Frightworld America's Screampark
                http://www.frightworld.com/

Comment

Scott Simmons
                  The ScareHouse / Undead Productions Inc.

http://www.scarehouse.com
                  http://youtube.com/thescarehouse

Comment

That looks awesome Scott! Your production value is amazing. Short, to the point and leaves them wanting more. Your haunt, photos and videos are always top notch. The sound is great in this clip also.

Thanks for sharing!

Eric
                    www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

I just had a very good meeting with the haunt owner about what is expected of me this year. I am so excited and will most likely start construction very soon. There won't be too much since they will provide me the shack for the photobooth. I am setting up a photo shoot with my photographer. I' ll get pics soon. The only thing I've been doing is working on my charachter mask
                      Attached Files
                      StackerSteve
                      LoT 27
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lot-27...060788?ref=sgm

Comment

I was planning on taking a few trips to help Tyler set up some things, but marching band is getting in the way. I already get the feeling it's going to be difficult staying in marching band and doing ANYTHING with a haunt. In fact, this year, we've got a competition on Halloween. That means all day long and some of Sunday, I will be gone to some other county I don't even know. I should march in costume! >: D

Well, good luck to all you haunters out there! I hope you can get your haunts up and together as much as you want in time for your opening night!
                        Last edited by tchaunt; 06-28-2009, 05:19 PM.
                        ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
                        Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Shane we have been hard at work on my new haunt this year. We are currently setting up all of the walls, and pretty soon we will be done with that, and it will be time to start decorating.

Here's a few shots of under-construction work.
                          Attached Files
                          Brad Bowen
                          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Looking good Brad, you guys are cranking on the construction. Thanks for sharing!

Eric
                            www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Looks Like.....

Its coming along great Brad! Shane and its keep up the good work! Shane this time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Im not haunting for who i used to this season, i decided back in November to take the build season off and haven't heard back from them since(hard feelings who knows)?

So im looking at an eventless October unless somethingelse comes up, kind of strange not having anything penciled in, it's always been very busy from now through october.

The haunting jitters as season draws closer is not there as much as i thought it would be, i"ll probably be a complete spazz by september who knows?

Comment

Working...
                                X