360 Degree Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 360 Degree Pictures

I thought I would share this with everyone. This was taken with a 360 degree real estate lens. The pictures are a little dark and out of focus (these are only test shots). We are going to start adding 360 degree pictures to our website when we get the bugs worked out.

http://www.midnightproduction.com/Cellar1.htm
    http://www.midnightproduction.com/Cellar2.htm
    http://www.midnightproduction.com/Cellar3.htm
    http://www.midnightproduction.com/MirrorIllusion.htm

The first 3 shots are from a small part of our new Cellar area (based loosely off of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remakes).

The 4th is from inside our mirror illusion Endless Hallway in our Asylum. The hallway is only 10 x 6. The dark mirror is a 2-way that the customers look through from the other side to see this hallway. Because of the glass doors in front of the 2-way mirror, it all blends together and appears to be an endless hallway beyond. Very simple design (just big mirrors, basically).

To move around place your cursor on the picture and hold down the left mouse button while dragging. You will need the latest Java for this to work (http://www.java.com/en/index.jsp). Hold the ctrl or shift to zoom in or out.

It takes a long time to load (not optimized, sorry).

Dwayne
    13th Gate

Very creeeeepy!

WOOW! That is so cool!
    I wish everybody had a 360 camera like that.
    It really gives you a great perspective on the size and details of the room.
    Very nice work!!
    sigpic
    PEACE, ADAM
    www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Awesome images!

Dwayne those are insane, both the photos and the cellar room! You guys did a fantastic job with that room. Loads of realistic detail. It's great to be able to see it in 360. I look forward to seeing more scenes like that on your site. The mirror maze looks awesome as well. Your haunt is always ahead of the curve with stuff like this. It would be great to find out more info on the lens and how it's done. Thanks for sharing!

Eric
      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

WOW! AWESOME WORK! Oh yeah, love the 360 camera too. I was mesmerized by the incredible set design!

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Thanks guys.

You can find the lens here: http://www.0-360.com/

Comment

Wow

Dwayne that is pretty cool....just like viewing homes online!

One question for everyone who reads this post.......
            I am not saying showing your house is a bad idea.....but isn't it just like seeing a movie trailer, and then watching the movie and finding out there were no more surprises.

There is also a debate about videos for haunts
            We only let the good stuff get out....video pics...you name it

So the actual customer doesn't get the whole picture till they get there
            Now with these pics.....customers will see the rooms....the scares and everything about it.

Will this hurt business? I pay to see other haunts.....
            It is great that Dwayne is doing these pics........but will it backfire if you use them in advertising and stuff? Basically people will be able to view all of the rooms you have...and then they don't have to come out and pay.

Just wondering what everyones thoughts were

I love these pics....great way to show off work
            I could have used this a few times for presentations and such.....600 for the lense....hmmmm
            Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Spriggs View Post

I am not saying showing your house is a bad idea.....but isn't it just like seeing a movie trailer, and then watching the movie and finding out there were no more surprises.

Now with these pics.....customers will see the rooms....the scares and everything about it.

It is great that Dwayne is doing these pics........but will it backfire if you use them in advertising and stuff? Basically people will be able to view all of the rooms you have...and then they don't have to come out and pay.

I could have used this a few times for presentations and such.....600 for the lense....hmmmm
              I kind of thought that at first too...

However when you think about it, most people go to haunts to get scared.

Sure people can see some of the rooms, however I think that it could really help business if you show off a couple rooms and let the public see the kind of detail you put into your sets.

Great pics btw!
              Zach Wiechmann
              www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Thanks for the info on the lens Dwayne! These photos make me want to see his attraction even more. Not even a 360 photo can compare to being in the haunt. The sounds, scares, Sinister Scents and interaction between actors and patrons along with the reactions of those around them is what they come for. It's like looking at a photo of the Grand Canyon. Being there in person is a whole different experience. I wouldn't hesitate to show photos like this if I had some. Besides he is not showing every single room.

Eric
                www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

You don't really need a special camera. I did these with a regular camera, a tripod, and a some free software.

Spooky House

Golf Course

Mom's Cabin

The last one has interactive arrows that will take you to other angles.
                  Last edited by actiondeath; 06-23-2009, 03:38 PM.
                  To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

Comment

Awesome!

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President
                    www.HalloweenProductions.com
                    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Spriggs View Post

This is my opinion on this.... when you see a trailer for a movie thats full of action sequences and explosions, etc. but you only see 2 minutes worth of footage thats packed with action, it makes you wanna see more... see what else that movie has in it.

Now with a haunts pics... yes, you might see one hiding spot in the scene, but if the pics are taken correctly, you can hide those areas. To me, when I see 1 or 2 scenes, and they are very nicely detailed, Im thinking "man, if those 2 rooms look like that, and there a lot more rooms, I wonder what the rest looks like?"

To me, seeing a few nice pics of set design, it's like watching the trailer to a movie, it makes me want more.
                      Brad Bowen
                      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

man bubbas got a big ass saw . where did you find that bar ?
                        I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Wax Sculptor View Post
                          man bubbas got a big ass saw . where did you find that bar ?
                          Got it on ebay...

Comment

Working...
                          X