Any haunts in Lubbock TX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any haunts in Lubbock TX?

I just found out a haunter from my area is relocating to the Lubbock area.
    She has been acting in haunts for 6 years and since she is moving to a new area would like to have a new play to play.

Give me a shout through PM and I will give you a way to contact her.

Joe Dog
    http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
    Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
    When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
    If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Looks like 400 miles of Chupacabras in every direction to me?
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

And who can forget the "Lubbock Lights" from the 1950's? A whole horizon full of UFO's in a vice "V" arrangement floating in the sky.
      Isn't Lubbock maybe close to the actual town that "Dreaded Sundown"?
      Serial killings never solved...although one book thought this certain really cranky old man dieing in a nursing home was the killer, he was so mean (tell us Jim, how mean was he?) his bowel strangled his bedpan!
      Ever heard the sound waves from cracking porcelin? It greatly upset everyone on his floor because he did it right in the middle of their "story" on TV.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X