Haunted House help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted House help

Looking for haunted house enthusiasts, actors, artists or anybody who really loves Halloween or scary movies. We are putting together a large scale event in Mid-Missouri. Anyone from or near Columbia or Mexico Missouri please contact me a.s.a.p. 573-721-3251 Ask for Damon
    House of Fright
    Damon Carson
    President
    Damon Carson

Damon, Glad to see your coming back to play. Are you haunting back in Mexico or somewhere else? Anyway good luck with your haunt. There is plenty of customers for all of us.
    Greg
    Fearfest
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Haunted House

Well its nothing definate yet. But we are preparing as soon as we get the go ahead on our location. I agree there are plenty of customers its just too bad the so called haunts here like Kennys and Niekamp if he even does one dont understand it. I think the more you promote each other the better off you will be. Instead of cutting each others throats or trying to backstab someone. Thats all they have done to me since I did my first one on my own. Im looking to co-promote with any haunt interested. I want business! I already got one haunt who is gonna co-promote. Looking for more.
      Thanks,
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
      X