X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• my attempt at brick making

Comment

• It feels SO good to say this, the last installment of OSB is here!

Comment

• Very awesome!
          Thanks again for posting the progress pics, I love following your progress!
          Keep it up!

Also, what did you use to make your brick on your foam? I'll have to look for it, but I saw a really cool way to make brick using pink foamboard and a sand blaster...
          Something to think about!
          Zach Wiechmann
          www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

• foam and a heat gun, it is still a learning process though, the good thing is the foam can be stacked really easily and will be seamless after melting, just put a polyurathane on it and its rock hard!
            here are a few more pictures of recent progress of the artwork, she is no where near done yet but it is starting to come together- there are also two more big walls in this room that she has not even started on yet

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Finally, a new update!!!! Feels like forever since we've updated this.

Our website is finally finished. Go to www.ultimatefear.net and check it out!!

We hired Redcrow design to build it, and I'm satisfied with it.

Also, we are finished with all of our major construction, and we are working on our set design now. We have about half of our rooms completly finished, and we should be finished with everything by Sunday Sept. 13.

Our first night of business will be Sat. Sept. 18, for our press-only media night. We are expecting a lot of media outlets to attend that night, and we will be providing interviews and behind-the-scenes tours.

If anyone on here would like to come by on that night, feel free to!!! It's a free show that night, and anyone here is welcome to stop in and come see the show!!

After that, our opening night will be Oct. 2nd, and we will be open for a total of 18 nights thru the season.

I will post a few pics of our set design sometime really soon!!!!
                Brad Bowen
                Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

• brad

Lookin good!!! I really like the intro to your web site!!
                  Good luck this season
                  Christina Allen
                  FearFest
                  Columbia Mo

Comment

• more updated pictures coming this weekend, i like the clown part of the website on main page..

Comment

• Just a quick update for everybody:

We have hired all of our actors, and we had a practice session last weekend that went great for us and the actors.

Tonite we are holding a press-only media night and we are expecting about 200 attendees from many different radio stations.

The highest rated TV news station in the area will be here filming for their morning news program.

Also, the Shreveport Times newspaper is planning on featuring us on the front page of the paper, with the 2 page article.

I've been wanting to post pics on here of our set design, but my camera broke and I still havent bought another one yet. Hopefully soon I can get photos posted.
                      Last edited by brad; 09-18-2009, 12:01 PM.
                      Brad Bowen
                      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

• Our media night went great last night!! We had a good turn out. I was expecting a few more than what showed up, but thats ok.

We had very good reviews from some of the radio dj's, and the newspaper loved every bit of the show!!!

I'm expecting there will be a very detailed write-up about us in the newspaper.

Now I finally get a day off!!!!
                        Brad Bowen
                        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

• We have a few photos of set design done by a pro photographer now. I will show a few:
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by brad; 09-30-2009, 11:57 AM.
                          Brad Bowen
                          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

• I hope you guys like this stuff.
                            Attached Files
                            Brad Bowen
                            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

• WOW Brad, great pics!! Can't wait to see it all in action on Friday!!
                              http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

• Hey Brad,
                                Things are looking great!!! We will see you tonight! Wish we could stay longer to hang out, but we got to get back to Dallas. Can not wait!!!
                                Bart Butler
                                HobNob Productions
                                http://www.brainchowstudios.com

Comment

Working...
                                X