No announcement yet.

Ultimate Fear Haunted House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, I dont think I've even noticed that cross until just now. I know that building has been used for many different businesses over the years.

I really wouldnt know who to talk to about it. But I sure would like to know.
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

I have gotten a lot of PM's from people asking how I did this and how I did that.

So I am gonna try and make this thread as detailed as I can (but I still have some secrets).

Anybody that wants to ask any questions, feel free whether it's on this thread or as a PM.

We have everything in place now, and are putting all of our props in the rooms that they belong in. Then we will start building walls around them.
      Attached Files
      Brad Bowen
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Brad,

The pics look awesome! You have ALOT of work ahead of you, but it's all fun right! hahahaha...

Keep us updated! -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Wow! You've got a VERY nice location! It's not hard at all to imagine a haunt in that building. It definitely has character to it. And if you figure out anything about that cross, make sure ya' tell us! Good luck to ya'!
          ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
          Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Thanks a lot! And Im gonna try and find something out about that cross.

My guys are deffinately staying busy while Im stuck in Alaska.

More pics coming soon.
            Brad Bowen
            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Hey, how about putting a time-lapse camera up in that corner so we can see the progress. Ooh, even better - a webcam so we can all watch live and log in with our tips and questions. You don't have anything better to do right now, do you?

Comment

We talked about doing that time lapse camera thing, but I guess thats all we did was simply talk about it. But we'd have to get it to turn somehow to take pics of the whole place.

Besides, it only takes a few minutes to climb up there and snap a few pics.

Also, our website is still in development, so it may be a bit to do the webcam thing. Its a great idea though.
                Brad Bowen
                www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Wow! You have some great potential for at least a second floor!! I'm glad to hear someone is opening since the Edge of Madness in Calhoun, LA has closed their doors.
                  http://www.myspace.com/scareview

Comment

Scareview, do you know why they closed down? I've been a fan of that place for years.

Its just a coinsidence that Im moving into the area the year after they shut down.
                    Brad Bowen
                    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

It has begun!!!

The first sets of framing are going up, and we are finally breaking solid ground now. We should have all of the framing erected within the next 2 weeks, working a few nights and weekends.

We are placing a plywood sheet every so many feet, to help brace the framing and keep it square.
                      Attached Files
                      Brad Bowen
                      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Some family and friends helping us out with the painting department.

Also, cutting down our 2x4's for our studs and other bracing pieces.

This is just about as far as we got over the weekend. It's really starting to come together now.

Also, we found a way to incorporate those creepy bathrooms into the event!!!

We thought it wouldn't be possible because of the emergency egress walkways needed, but it took some ingenious thinking and a little Jack Daniels, and we got it figured out!!

So expect to see some good set photos from that area!!!
                        Attached Files
                        Brad Bowen
                        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

DAMN SON!!! It all looks good man, thanks for the updates! -Tyler
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Brad, I've been wondering the same thing about that place but never could get an answer. I was really bummed to learn they were not open last year or even opening this year. BUT supposedly they will be re-opening in 2010...... I can remember when they barely had anything and by 2007 it was awesome!!
                            http://www.myspace.com/scareview

Comment

Well its not supposed to be known why the Edge closed.
                              I think i know but i found out by accident. Ive always been a huge fan of the Edge of Madness and friends with the owner
                              INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Oh and Brad it is looking really great, ready for more pics
                                INSANITY SCREAM PARK

Comment

Working...
                                X