Raycliff Manor - Quick Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raycliff Manor - Quick Update

Lee and I are exhausted. We've been busy for weeks with renovations to the Raycliff Manor attraction. We've reworked the Lab and it's becoming a Morgue. We've taken out the Hall of Curtains and the Endless Hall and we are in the process of transforming them into the Hall of Doors and Isolation Room. Kip Polley and his brother Tyler have been at the haunt since Monday and they are working their magic. They are adding new sounds, lighting and some of their own special effects, such as the Asylum Door, Insta-Morgue and other effects. They plan to be finished by Saturday with the work they are doing. They installed an incredible sideboard in the Dining Room scene, that contains a drop panel and which pivots open to allow an Actor to pop out of the Actor Alley and into the Dining Room on unsuspecting guests. The list of upgrades and additions taking place in the Raycliff Manor attraction is a long one. I'm having a hard time keeping it all straight in my head! LOL

At any rate, the heat index is going to be 110 today, so we will all be drinking lots of water! We just hope things cool off by August, which is when we start the build out the new 2nd attraction! This is going to be a big year for Raycliff Manor and we are very excited! I hope to be able to post pictures with another update soon!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

This sounds AWESOME Kel! Don't forget to get some pics for your haunt brothers! ... Also, while you have him, tell Kip to get my order to me! hahaha... Also, tell Lee we said hello.

I so want to come see your haunt this year! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Sounds good Kel, sounds like a big year for you. And like Tyler, tell Kip to send my order too! lol

Allan

Comment

Kel,

110º ? That's nothin, tuff it out boys.

"Back in my day, we used to have to build haunted houses in 150º weather, and make our own plywood outta sawdust and tree sap. We also had to make our own nails while standing inside a 950º curing oven. You kids today got it easy, we'd work 10 months building the haunted house, and we charged .03 cents for admission. They'd get a ticket, a Coca-Cola, and a cheese sammich."

Maybe I can get out there this year. I would love to see it. You boys sounds like you're busy, so I'll not keep you. GET BACK TO WORK!!!

Timmy
        KroneDaddy
        Hauntus Emeritus
        Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
        Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

Comment

Kel, your haunt sounds amazing! I really wish I could have met you at TW... you seem like an honest to God good guy!

Can't wait to see pics!
          Zach Wiechmann
          www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Kel sounds like it's coming together.

Becareful in the heat were all dealing with it right now! Shane and its staying cool! Shane this time!
            sigpic

Comment

Sounds like some major improvemnts Kel!

I can't wait to visit your show in person.
              Tim Dunne
              www.FrightKingdom.com
              Proud Member of the HHA
              www.HHAssociation.com

Comment

Congrats to you and Lee Kelly. I am so happy for you. REALLY want to check it out some day......
                www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Sounds great Kel!!! I wish I could come out there this year and work for you guys again!

But Mr. Binky is gonna terrorize some kids in Louisiana instead.
                  Brad Bowen
                  Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                  www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

We are making a trip down to see it in person. We're up by St. louis so yours is a must visit this year.

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

Thanks for all the positive and kind words of support. I really do take them to heart! I would love to have anyone who wants to come for a visit. We should have Raycliff Manor pretty much ready to go inside by middle July and then we get started on the new haunt. I'll be starting interviews real soon and have been getting lots of applications already. : )

Kel
                      sigpic
                      Kelly Allen
                      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                      www.RaycliffManor.com
                      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I am so happy for you guys!!! I can't wait to see it!

Jenny
                        The Aftermath

Comment

Working...
                        X