No announcement yet.

Transformers / Land of the Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't stand Robin Williams, but I do like Will Ferrell in some of his movies. I liked him in Old School, Semi-Pro, Blades of Glory, Austin Powers and Anchorman. He was also good in that comedy special A Final Night With George Bush that was on HBO. The only movies I like Robin Williams in were The Birdcage, Mrs. Doubtfire and Aladdin.
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Originally posted by scarygoat View Post
      Some of them I had already planned on renting
      That's exactly what's wrong with movies today. Most of them I watch the previews and think: Wow, can't wait till that comes out on video so I can rent it for two bucks!

It's like produecsr think the biggest explosions or biggest creatures are what it takes to get us into the theaters.

Comment

On Rotten Tomatoes Transformers got 22% so its rotten to the core...

Every review I've read trashed this movie. I would wait for DVD. Its just dull and boring. Now the big issue is if the movie was racist because a couple of the robots acted like they are black, with gold teeth, and they admit they can't read, they act stupid and look like a flashback to blacks in the 20's the images of blacks or whites in black face. I would agree it was a black joke. Its just horrible. Those robots stink they are stupid and make no sense.

Overall I would say skip this movie.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Star Trek

Trek Rocked!!

Nice that they will be able to take what they have formed with all the new actors and give us more good stuff in the coming years!

Paul

Comment

Larry,

So they had robots acting black? How does that help the story? Were they good or bad guys? They are alien robots, having them act like a certian race is lame. Even if they had one that acted and talked like a surfer saying "dude" would be lame.

Let me guess, the DEVASTATOR guys were the ones on question right?

Darkangel

Comment

The first Transformers wasn't any good, why would you ever bother seeing a second one? Also, I do not think Will Ferrell is funny at all, Land of the Lost just looks like his usual crap. And Michael Bay does suck.
              Jared Layman

Comment

I didn't think Will Ferrell was funny on SNL, nor will I ever watch any of his movies. I just don't understand why everyone thinks he's funny. I have only watched one movie in a theatre this year (Coraline) and will probably try to see Star Trek before it leaves the $1.50 theatre...

There really hasn't been a movie I've wanted to see in theatres for over 5 years...
                http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

The Movie wasnt really that bad..it was actually kinda good and entertaining...which is why I go to movies all the time. Land of the Lost was Horrible though...Larry shame on you for suggesting that.

Here is my only question for Transformers. How much do you think Chevy, (GM) (All of the cars were some sort of GM product) payed to be in the movie? Only to turn around and ask the government for money because they are bankrupt and need money to stay afloat. Did anyone else catch this?
                  Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

GM is an American Brand. It's an American film created by Americans, it should be GM. I see no problem with it I'd be more offended if it were Honda or Toyota...

Darkangel

Comment

Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen had to be the funniest, coolest and downright AWESOME movie of the year until Half-Blood Prince comes out. I'm pretty sure every Transformer except for the aircraft or appliances was foreign eg. (Toyota pickup, Scion cars, Volvo Cranes, Bombardier excavation equipment, Tyco R/C Truck). If Transformers sucks so much then how come it wins so many awards legitimately over other crappy, half-assed Will Farrel movies for example. All characters were very well developed (overbearing, hysterical Mom; domineering Chihuahua; "Brothers" for life, hilariously pimp XB type cars; sweet, loyal and sometimes cute "Bumblebee" auto-bot; the epically ruthless Fallen- leader of the diabolically evil Decepticons one of which surprised us all: the feisty, keen witted, Highlander who defected to help defeat his former master). For those of us who are confused this is an international movie which is open to involvement by anyone from any country that wanted to work together on making a great movie. In order to like this movie it seems as if you must first appreciate plot, characterization, metaphor, symbolism, cultural references and the dedication and skill of actors and a production team much like most of us in the haunt industry to make a movie like this.

P.S. Don't even bring Robin Williams into this, he is way too epic and legendary to be included in a thread about 2009 movies.
                      Mike Cirrincione
                      Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
                      MAC Productions presents:
                      Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
                      AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
                      Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
                      Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

Sorry, Robin Williams is on Will Farrell's level of comedy. No one under the age of 40 would think Robin Williams is funny, and no one over the age of 18 should think Farrell is funny too..

Comment

There wasn't a single Scion in this movie... here, the cars of Transformers 2:

http://carblog.classifieds1000.com/c...-of-the-Fallen

If I read this page right the ONLY foreign car was the Audi, which is Euro isn't it? -Tyler
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Land of the lost SUCKED!!!!!! I wasted a free movie ticket on that stupid movie.
                            ~Bill Mlinac
                            The Deadland Haunted House
                            www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                            www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X