TransWorld Must See List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ken,

Trust me I think its great... wonderfull stuff!!!

I don't need to come to your booth to know what you're selling. I know what you're selling and I'm interested.

My problem is always the same...what you're doing is down to details, that we often skip because we're working for someone else in September. It sucks let me tell you.

As we wind down building haunts for others, I think this year we can do something with your scents. I'm an interested buyer this year.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Ken,

You ought to do an article about using them...would love to print that!

You should talk to Ben, he's using your stuff to the max potential!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Well

Sample packs?

We give away 1000 or more at the show....usually 1 nice one and our best seller RainForest.

We usually have 100 or more to check out at every show we do.

The easiest way to select scents...let us do it....tell us what you are looking to do...we will get you the right scent.

Imagine your zombies coming out of the dark ... not only do you see them...but you smell them.

You take the time to rust bolts or screws with paint.....but the place smells like wet paint or fresh cut wood. A cellar is supposed to smell moldy musty not like paint. You are giving your customer that extra little bit.....if it smells like a cellar you have added to there sense of insecurity...they are in your world keep them there.
        Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Another product I'm looking forward to checking out is the Creative Visions Springy Bridge! Man, there's so much to look forward to!

Kel
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Kel,

Have you seen our updated door prize and auction list?

Mark from Creative Visions and Haunt Visions has donated The Ultimate Springy Bridge valued at $2,200!

Take care,
            Tattoo
            Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

I just heard the announcement on Rotting Flesh Radio! I like to listen to RFR whie I'm working on Myzpace and other marketing efforts! That's freakin AWESOME about Creative Visions and the donation of the Springy Bridge!! I sure wish there was a way that we could make it! There are four of us coming to TransWorld, Lee, Mari, Brad and myself. We're all riding together and it didn't work out for all four of us to be able to go a day earlier. :cry: The Fright Tundra Tour has become HUGE! Congrats to you on coordinating all this my friend! I sure hope you've been able to get some rest. :wink: See you at TransWorld!

Kel
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

BOO!

I'll be there with Hubby and a couple of my Boo Crew in tow. Sadly, JoeDog will not be able to make it this year.

Our favorites are Anything in the Dark Zone and Anatomical Chart! Of course, you can't miss Anatomical because they get the boot right in front of the door.

Sadly, I normally have to spend 90% of my time over in the Costume section because it's actually my costume shop that pays the way to go to the show. I normally have to trust 'my boys' to seek out the fun haunt stuff and then take me to see what they really want.

*** I can't WAIT to find Empress! ***
                ------------------------
                The child is grown, the dream is gone.
                I have become comfortably numb.

Comment

Working...
                X