Added Revenue Stream for your Haunt..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Added Revenue Stream for your Haunt..

I wanted to share this with everyone - its an opportunity that has huge potential. Get in before July 4th to take advantage of the FaceBook explosion.

We are using this at our Halloween Retail Stores and Haunted House this season. Would be a huge hit at your event as well and its simple to do! Add a National Beverage Sponsor to your event - and get paid for doing so.

Think about it, your customers will enjoy this, your actors can surely benefit from it, and you collect!!

Watch this short video clip with all the details, if you have any questions give me a shout!

www.networkerlink.com

Have a great day!

Thanks - Paul Boyd
    info@graveyardentertainment.com
    www.efusjon.com/teamhalloween

Pyramid Scheme?

Calm me stupid, but I don't think this is a great idea. How would this benefit a haunt? Selling the drink to your guests?
    O'Shawn McClendon
    Creative Chair -- Operator: Cayce-West Columbia Hall of Horrors

One mans junk is another mans kick-ass new prop...

http://www.hallofhorrors.com

http://twitter.com/hallofhorrors

http://cwchallofhorrors.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/hallofhorrors

http://www.myspace.com/cwcjc_hallofhorrors

Comment

If you want a drink for your haunt, why not have your own.

Check out http://screamingzombieenergy.com/

Comment

Here is your opportunity to Haunt full time....

Honestly... I thought the same thing.

Here are 3 key names that changed my skepticism...

Microsoft... Paramount Pictures... FaceBook.... let alone people such as Derek Broes, Bill Gates, Kurt Russell, Kenny Hendrick and on and on..

These companies are directly involved with this. They would not be involved in any schemes.

And if you want the opportunity to make some money.. 2, 5, 10K a month.... take 12 minutes and go to the link and watch the video - afterwards call me directly with any questions 623-341-0353 is my cell.

If you want an opportunity to Haunt full time because you can have income coming in to cover your other job... take the time and watch the video.

Here is that link again: http://www.networkerlink.com/

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Graveyard View Post
          And if you want the opportunity to make some money.. 2, 5, 10K a month.... take 12 minutes and go to the link and watch the video...

If you want an opportunity to Haunt full time because you can have income coming in to cover your other job... take the time and watch the video
          No offense, but this line sounds like those commercials where they say you can work from home and make up to $10,000 a month, then in the small print it says "RESULTS NOT TYPICAL"
          Bill Rod.
          Dark Tech Effects
          Automated DMX Lighting
          Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Just an opportunity...

I was just sharing an opportunity....

You can research it or not, totally up to you. And I was and still am the biggest skeptic on things like this. With the economy these days, who isn't looking for other ways to make some money.

BUT.. after my due diligence, I was in. Call me or email me offline if you want more info.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Back to Haunting!!!

Comment

When did you start and how much have you mad?
              Gary
              Midnight Evil Productions
              www.MidnightEvil.com
              Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
              www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Start...

Hi Gary!!

I just got started with this the end of last week so I have not recieved a check yet. They are monthly.

www.efusjon.com/teamhalloween for complete payout details.

Here is how all this happened:

I run a large annual charity poker event for The Phoenix Childrens Hospital for children
                fighting Leukemia. www.joeyblack.org A couple who comes out every year and supports it approached me just after this years tourney with this opportunity. I was like "No Thanks..not really into that stuff." After thinking about it, I trusted that they would not steer me into a scam or scheme.

I watched the video and was interested. I did more research and found out they got into this from their good friend Wendy. Wendy called them about 3 months ago and she told them that she was on track to make $1,800 in just her 1st or 2nd month of this new business she was in. They told her "Not interested." She called them back mid-way through her 3rd month and said she was on track for $5,000 that month. She got their attention! Long story short, she ended up making $13,700 in her 3rd month and $23,500 in her 4th month. I've seen her paychecks; it's the real deal!
                (I can provide you with all emails/phone numbers so you can verify as well).

I was hooked and am working on it!

I'm not trying to sell anyone into this. I am just presenting an opportunity if you want
                to change your life and do something to make it better. Sorry.. but the thought of having the chance to have my all my bills covered and then some and free up time to work/play on Haunted House stuff all year round... I'm in.

You are either going to see the opportunity or not. All up to you, you can reach me on my cell for more details.

Comment

I have to admit that I haven't watched the video, but it sounds like a pyramid scheme, where if Wendy is making money, it's because she got other people to sign up like you're doing by advertising here, and they got others to sign up, etc.

Again, I haven't watched the video. I'm just skeptical of all "get rich quick" schemes. Is it a pyramid scheme where you have to recruit others in order to get checks in the mail? Just wondering.
                  They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

I know..

Take a few minutes and watch, explains it all.

Comment

OK, I just watched the video, and since I don't have my own facebook page, I would have to get one (and post my picture on it, something I'm not fond of doing) and also find a few people who are into facebook. Hopefully they would have lots of friends in facebook, so that "I" would actually make money from what's about to happen?

Sorry, but I think the video left a lot of unanswered questions about how all of the money that's about to be made is going to get to me and not all of the other facebook users out there or actually the guy who came up with the idea and a few of his top dogs. I'm not a moron. I think they are intentionally generalizing and being vague. Even after watching the video that explains it all, I still don't understand how I'm supposed to make a fortune. Sorry!

Comment

Hang in there...

The video is a great overview. A phone call and all your unanswered questions can be answered. How about this, email me your phone number and set a time tomorrow or this week and I will call you or anyone else who has questions.

Because you are right - there is sooo much more. And thats what is exciting about this opportunity. Email me at info@graveyardentertainment.com and we can go over this tomorrow if that works.

I gotta run for the night.

Have fun!

Paul

Comment

You have fun too, and please don't be offended if you don't hear from me. I'm a skeptic at heart and don't think a night's sleep will change that.

I do have one question that I think you can answer here. Are the drinks available anywhere yet for people to taste? Thanks!

Comment

If you actually had a haunted house and told 3 people and they told 3 people each and so on and so on Imagine how big your checks would be. And your heart wouldn't explode after having to drink 4 cases a month of this mystery elixer. And of course I'll bet you are paying $100 a month for that too.

So if the drink was really good would it require face book hype and whoring out all your friends and realtives? At what point do you have to rent a Uhaul and deliver hundreds of cases of stuff all over the country? Or do you just keep the $120?

I would just move in with Wendy. Where does she live?
                            sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Chrise View Post
                              If you actually had a haunted house and told 3 people and they told 3 people each and so on and so on Imagine how big your checks would be. And your heart wouldn't explode after having to drink 4 cases a month of this mystery elixer. And of course I'll bet you are paying $100 a month for that too.

So if the drink was really good would it require face book hype and whoring out all your friends and realtives? At what point do you have to rent a Uhaul and deliver hundreds of cases of stuff all over the country? Or do you just keep the $120?

I would just move in with Wendy. Where does she live?
                              A glowing endorsement. Can I move in too? Only kidding.

Comment

Working...
                              X