Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graveyard View Post
    Honestly... I thought the same thing.

Here are 3 key names that changed my skepticism...

Microsoft... Paramount Pictures... FaceBook.... let alone people such as Derek Broes, Bill Gates, Kurt Russell, Kenny Hendrick and on and on..

These companies are directly involved with this. They would not be involved in any schemes.

And if you want the opportunity to make some money.. 2, 5, 10K a month.... take 12 minutes and go to the link and watch the video - afterwards call me directly with any questions 623-341-0353 is my cell.

If you want an opportunity to Haunt full time because you can have income coming in to cover your other job... take the time and watch the video.

Here is that link again: http://www.networkerlink.com/

Paul
    Airplane, Pyramid, MLM, Crock O' Chite.

This guy is using some classic used car sales techniques. The sales not over until the up stops giving objections. He wants you to try and question the program.

One classic sales BS called Feel, Felt, Found. Works great on sheep.

after the objection -

"I understand how you feel" Empathy

"Others have felt the same" Evidence

"but what they found was that if you drink this water you'll never grow old" Enlist

Snake oil, as common as snakes as old as oil.

He can probably hook you up with some good foreign exchange software.

Comment

Lol!!!

Now that is funny... Anyone who knows me, knows that I am faaar away from used car sales - but that did make me laugh. I can usually get talked into buying a round of beers at a Transworld Show or a couple late night pizzas for a group of tired Haunters after a day at a show, but not cars. Not being sarcastic, it is funny though.

I know and I know and I know. Every skeptic reply on this thread is something that I have thought and researched.

All I could do was post it. I will leave it alone from here forward. I'm in!!!

If you do have any further interest my email and information is below.

WISH everyone a fantastic 2009 Haunting Season!

Thanks,

Paul Boyd
      www.efusjon.com/TeamHalloween
      www.graveyardentertainment.com
      623-341-0353 - Cell

Comment

Are you one of Bernie Madoff's goons?
        Mike Cirrincione
        Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
        MAC Productions presents:
        Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
        AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
        Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
        Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Comment

Graveyard,
          No offense personally. I really wish you the best of luck, but the reality is that it is a pyramid program, I did not say scheme, because there is real product involved. But the problem here is that you are dealing with a product that is more of an impulse buy. This is not the type of product you order then wait for delivery.

In all the discussion it has not been mentioned what the unit price of the drink is.
          How much does the stuff sell for and what is the minimum purchase required?

As with any multilevel marketing plan you must constantly bring in new people as people will loose interest and drop out at a very high rate. (trust me on this I was involved with Amway 20 years ago!)

This particular product also has a problem in that it can very quickly become a "non-fad" item or be replaced by the NEXT biggest thing! A friend was trying to involve us in a company that provided long distant phone services. It would probably be a tad cheaper that long distance service provided by your local phone company but how can it compete with Vonage (24.99 unlimited to the US and Canada, all the features and it is portable) The company is now trying to shift into some sort of conference calling service.

One Trick Pony type companies like this have a very limited life span. Only those like Amway, Shakley, etc have survived because they constantly expand their product line. And two or three variations of an energy drink is not expanding the product line.

So I wish you luck as you have a very difficult up hill battle. Even if the product is great you have to compete with every other multilevel scheme that has come before you. And too many people (myself included) have already been down that road!
          Last edited by RJ Productions; 07-01-2009, 09:52 PM.
          R&J Productions
          Las Vegas, NV
          www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Thanks!!

Thanks Rich!!! And those are great and true facts. I do appreciate the concern - I do.

Maybe will have to learn my lesson, I have not done any Network Marketing before, but it got my intertest.

I like there are decent views and responses on this thread - hello all!! Great to be back socializing haunted house stuff again, it really is!!

Here is my take on this.....

I heard about it from people I actually trust.
            They have supported me in my Leukemia event over the years so I gave them credibility.
            IF it was anyone else.. seriously... sorry, no dice... not interested - just how I have always been on this stuff.
            I drink/drank 2-3 Red Bulls a day anyways.
            You are on the hook for 1 case a month ($120), plus shipping ($36). Works out to $3.25 a can.
            I have personally seen the checks people are getting from this... makes me sic. These people live
            in my neighborhood basically, in a 4 mile radious.
            So.... I thought well....
            August/Sept/Oct/Nov is a good run for seasonal.........
            I will and do currently drink my order - but if you did not... your customers, workers, actors would grab an ice
            cold drink while in line, working, scaring, etc etc for $3-4... so your risk and investment is little to none.
            All you need to get is 1 case... after a few people get in below you, it covers that cost anyways....
            The number of associates you need to bring in is 3, and that qualifies you for getting paid.
            With their overlap matrix, it grows from there.. get in now and let it grow below you!!!
            Efusjon is a new and upcoming company, they have what seems top quality people/companies backing them.
            If after a few months it does not pan out - my risk is next to nothing really... BUT if it does come through, then BINGO!!

Here is a past event with this....

5-6 years ago friends who I played and still play ice hockey with tried to get me into VEMMA (an energy drink).
            I was like nooooo... and they were all over me to get in....
            My friend actually went to college with the founder....
            I know over the years they did well.... I talked to my friend last week and asked him how everything was going with that...
            He STILL.... after all these years is bringing in a $4K check a month, and he did not really go after it much.
            Dave (Razz), the guy who went to college with the founder.... him, his wife and family are the nicest people EVER!!
            $20+K a month.... that is just insane.... They have a completely different pay schedule then what this is... but it is still sic.

Horrible Horrible tragedy happened to Dave last year:
            http://www.azcentral.com/community/n...ussen0508.html

Anyways... again... wanted to share.. if a bunch of haunts got involved and we were all a team on this, then
            we could all make some money... all haunts making money off everyone's sales. And all it has to be is 1 case
            of Efusjon a month to qualify for $$$. You can get your monthly back with Halloween easily...

There will be a big ice bucket at the cash registers for customer to grab one at the stores. The Haunt will have them
            as well............... its covered.

Seems like a reasonable risk for a chance to get some solid payouts in the end... I'm tired of working for the man in
            the off-season... are you?

Paul

Comment

Only $3.25 per can. That's like two days income for a chinese family unit. In case you haven't noticed the economy is shifting ever more global and there seems to be a big rush on the next possible revenue stream when the chips are down.

It is possible to ever network anything or to follow the next trend. In just about every case of looking into some marketing easy money, I realize if I put as much effort into the existing businesses I have, it all works out. Some things become an unneccessary distraction. It ends up costing much more than $3.25 per can.

So you have at least a $155 per month habit. $1860 per year. Since it is an energy drink, hopefully you have enough energy to tell 20 people per week and get one more pal per week, the attrition rate is very high trying to convert non addicted people. Every month you could sign and keep active about 4 people, maybe once a year one hangs.

So 20 hours a week involved in explaining how great this could be? Some people made it and it could happen to you too! I think the real money will be in harvesting new livers from the next decade of people being addicted to energy drinks, maybe government funded rehab facilties? Pay per minute addition counciling by cell phone? Heart rate monitor applications on you iphone?

On the same token, you have mentioned it is all normal and easy in everyday or seasonal culture for you. It may be a natural for you where others it won't fly. The real money people are already on the ground floor of what will have a hot spike over the next 2 months. The old things might pay $5 and they have been through so many marketing launches that all those $5 add up to a yearly income. Decades of tricks and postures and then you are an over night financial genius.

Amway might keep someone investigating for 6 months or a year as they hear more stories about how someone made it, while trying yet another case out of hundreds of products. One drink is going to be a one time like it or not thing that case level purchase is a forced deal.

You can make money on anything if you put the time in. There are people making $300,000 a year on $6 for a ring tone. But, they are rocking 50 web sites with different names offering all the different options and when a year later there are 5,000 competitors, it makes $5 a month or a day. In reality if it makes $1 over what the websites cost and required no interaction it is technically making money online.

If you have something everyone loves everyone of those 20 hours a weeks actual interaction becomes a sale. Not for some measely 4.5 percent, it could be for a $4,000 ticket item times 20 sales a week with out pressuring anyone or talking anyone into being like you.

You are gonna have to have a better plan than handing them out to under employed actors at the haunt. Your going to have to get a black book of government employees all hopped up and coming to you for more. Maybe victimize all those deciding what new product is now coming from China?

A large portion of success is also who you associate with. If everyone is doing it around you and it isn't just a video of Grandma in Florida thinks names lke Microsoft and Face book have to be good. I'm not trusting 100 hours a year of my time on Grandma's latest wild imagining. I'm not going to start any new $1800 a year habits. And I'm missing the other 20 or 40 hours a week of free time are spent on the next two potential business opporunities that will get you seperated from the man.

Step one, stop visiting the man and come up with something that pays $30 an hour or twice that or $8,000 a week that people actually want and need. Unfortunately any of those become a decades long self education. And so, don't be dissapointed if it doesn't work out, every entry into every goofy thing teaches you something. The trick is to make sure your education is not too expensive or becomes your personal reputation as what are you trying to hustle now?

The older you get, those 20 to 60 hours a week of marketing something become more and more precious.

For every month and every case at 4.5% you make $5.40. You have to be sending out 30 cases a month just to pay for your $155 a month expense. So, you are seriously doing what you think you don't want to do someday, working for the man who used to work at Microsoft. This stuff better come in 55 gallon drums and have an electric pump or be delivered in a Railroad tanker. The demand for it must be similar. Then guess what, you are driving a Coca Cola truck delivering crap.

Meanwhile your energy drink habit has become $240 a day and you are doing strange sexual favors to get by. I'm having trouble finding anything good here. I'm thinking if we had an intervention right here on hauntworld you could stop working off season half as much because you aren't buying energy drinks from anyone. $155 a month at what $10 an hour is 4 hours a week less you have to work, thus requiring less energy to begin with.

4 hours a week doing something you enjoy or 20 hours a week hawking a dream. 4 hours a week selling something that makes $30,000? Not 4.5% on $30,000, flat out cash profit. If there is something like that around, you can work 4 hours a year. Unfortunately all those opportunities do not have a hyped up web site and require everyone's participation and immediate action.

I'm just trying to give some proportion to what is out there. Every rail road car that goes by generally has $60,000 to $300,000 worth of merchandise or raw material in it. Every semi truck has $8,000 to $150,000 worth of stuff in it. Most stores have $400,000 worth of inventory and another $100,000 in fixtures.

A $20,000 check looks real impressive but, usually it is compensation for 10 years of wasting $50,000 ($5,000 per year) in similar deals that taught them how to spot a 3 month spike in one market. It doesn't generally continue forever and it take forever to get there. People screw up by spending like it will go on and on with no stop. Then it stops and the second or third thing aren't there yet.

To not work for the man, who ever that is, you have to work for the people. You have to replace the man. Let the man find another sucker. What do the people really need? Will someone let you have $150,000 worth of stuff or equipment just with your word? Not you have to pay so much per month to be considered. No putting in applications, sending out portfolios of information. Flat out reputation of doing what you said you would do. Solving problems others don't want to or can't do.
              sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Working...
              X