• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Cuddle time!!

Ok yeah I know! Shane and it's but hey it's a love song! Shane

sigpic

Comment

• Ok Eric!

Ok Halloween is over and it's time to look back! Shane and it's this song made me think of looking back and it's an 80"s song! Shane

sigpic

Comment

• I was wondering when you would start this one up again Shane.
        You must remember this one.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Expose

I so love them good all girls band! Shane and it's they have good slow and good dance songs! Shane
          sigpic

Comment

• Being from the San Diego area, the song "I Don't Like Mondays" still sends shivers down my spine. I remember when the news hit that Brenda Spencer went on the shooting spree...
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brenda_Ann_Spencer
            That song was banned in San Diego for quite some time. I do like the song though and I'm a Bob Geldof fan too!

Kel
            sigpic
            Kelly Allen
            Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
            www.RaycliffManor.com
            www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
            www.HauntBook.com

Comment

• Not sure if this has been posted...

Kel
              Last edited by Raycliff Manor; 11-07-2011, 11:13 AM.
              sigpic
              Kelly Allen
              Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
              www.RaycliffManor.com
              www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

• Good one Kel. The Godfather of Goth himself!

DA

Comment

• Eric!!

Just when we thought we were dead!!!!! Eric I know you will like this one! Shane and it's one of my favorites! Shane

sigpic

Comment

• Wow Shane, I was wondering when you were gonna dig this one up from the grave, lol!

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Eric it's back!!!!!!

Hey who remembers this one? It's not been posted I don't think? If it has I missed it... heard it tonight!!!!! Shane and it's still tons out there!!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Would drugs and free love have anything to do with it??

Wow. 83? I am a child of the '60s. Free love, peace and drugs! I was born in 1959, and enjoy a wide range of music. Bob Dylan, Credence Clear Water Revival, Allman Brothers, Skynyrd, the list goes on and on. I also count Big Bill Broonzy, Doc Watson, Reverend Gary Davis, Leadbelly, and Mississippi John Hurt as favorites, but then I am a musician myself and this is what I play. My son listens to all of my old albums which cracks me up. He got himself a turntable so he could play my vinyl, and even had an old 8 track for awhile.

I have worked many shows, and my favorite shows to work have been Rolling Stones (they take great care of the crew and are fun to work with), Jimmy Buffett, Skynyrd, and Reba McEntire. Awesome people to work with. I had the privilege of seeing Doc Watson in his final performance last year, from backstage. He died several weeks later.

I occasionally see new bands today, and I just don't get it. There are a few exceptions (Charm City Devils do a great cover of Man of Constant Sorrow). But most just are not as creative as the bands of the 50s-60s. Maybe it was the heroin?
                        Travis "Big T" Russell
                        President
                        Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

Comment

• Class of 1985 also!

We played A LOTof 80's music this year in the queue line and everybody loved it. We had to throw in some new age death metal stuff also to appease the younger people in the groups though. I caught myself having suicidal thoughts and had to remove it though. I don't get it. Yes, I guess I am officially "old" also, but I sure don't feel it! The 13th Floor here in San Antonio has put me back in touch with my wild side and I dig it!

Comment

• I agree!

I play like a little 70's lots of 80's and top 40 in our queue line on weekdays and on the weekends when the band takes a break and EVERYONE ask me if I could offer a CD it's got me thinking LOL! Shane and it's always awsome!
                            sigpic

Comment

• We also played a lot of mash ups

For the past couple of years I have been downloading the annual Monster Mash Up compilations. They have a facebook page called: Monster Mashup-Annual Free Halloween Mix CD's-New 2011 Group. There are at least 5 or 6 previous years compilations. They usually release the Halloween season music around October 1st. There are tons of 80's songs mashed with Horror movie quotes and soundtracks that are perfect for entertaining. However, be sure to preview the music as some of these are VERY explicit such as those that use excerpts from the Excorcist. One of my favorites is the mash between Black Betty and the The Devil went down to Georgia. Another good one is the White Stripes/Thriller Mash up. Hell, they are all good!!!

Comment

• Who?

Remembers Vanity? Such a hot lady in her time!!!! Shane and it's excuse me I need to go to the bathroom!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X