• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, it's clear you like Chick music Shane! lol

DA

Comment

• Dark

Congratulations on your first jab of the New Year in. Call it what you like I like what I like a little bit of everything but do lean towards the 80's. It's funny though I seen alot of these 80's hard metal bands that wore makeup I always thought how gay? What do you call your music bash music? I got some of that in my collection too! Maybe we can exchange sometime. Shane and it's not Graystone but Shane Dabbs! Shane this time.
      sigpic

Comment

• Shane, I'm just messing with you but you do seem to learn towards the softer stuff. I like some of it too the 80's were great!

DA

Comment

• The videos from the 80's are all over the map. This one is funny and very well remembered from the 80's I'm sure whether you liked it or not.

Billy Joel was on Howard Stern before Christmas and it was a cool interview. He went into the origins of this song. One night he was in a hotel lobby playing the piano when Whitney Huston, Elle McPherson and Christie Brinkley all gathered around it to watch him play. He started dating Elle and wrote a song titled Uptown Girls. After they split and he started dating Christie it was changed to Uptown Girl and featured Christie in the video.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Dark A

Dude it's cool I like messing with you! Shane and it's I shall find more! Shane this time!
            sigpic

Comment

• Such a great thread! I was only in my single digits in the 80's. But haveing much older sisters that watched MTV (back when it was actually good) what seemed like all the time, I really got to love alot of this music. Really bringing back some memories. Got me thinking about some other great songs that might not have been posted yet. Guess Id better jump on the band wagon and get ta diggin. LOL

And what the heck was ever up with the guys wearing makeup back in the day......I dont know either but the girls sure did seam to love it. Oh now Im just thinkn about those childhood dreams of being a rockstar..............But I almost forgot, I got haunted house stuff to do now. HA!!
              Kelly Anderson
              Owner- Halloween Undercroft
              http://www.halloweenundercroft.com/
              Owner- Haunt Your House llc

Comment

• man I can get naked as shit to this jam

take my pants off and fist pump like a mofo

Comment

• Nice

Cool one Chris I knew you had it in ya! Shane and it's baby let the music play! Shane this time!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Eric, you might remember this one....

Comment

• New one Shane

Okay Shane, most of us have only ever posted classics on this thread so don't ban me for something new!! Also, it aint rock - almost a bluesy jazz sound.

This is an original by the duo that got the Hyundia ad deal this Christmas. They do a lot of covers as well but this is original. They write and record everything, the guy is also a video editor and makes these videos so that every sound you hear in the track is shown as it was recorded. They layer a lot of tracks for depth. plus the girl is hot in the way pale girls are hot.

turn it up, he mixes the stereo hell out of these tracks

Comment

• Awesome one Allan, that brings back a lot of memories!

Twin,

These guys will be stars for sure, they have tons of talent. I found myself watching those commercials longer than I should have because of that duo. I look forward to hearing more from them in the future.

Who remembers this one?

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Originally posted by elowther View Post
                          Awesome one Allan, that brings back a lot of memories!

Twin,

These guys will be stars for sure, they have tons of talent. I found myself watching those commercials longer than I should have because of that duo. I look forward to hearing more from them in the future.

Who remembers this one?

Eric, did you listen to this track? I think it's a joke, the poster overdubbed him and his buddies "singing" over the video.!! It's torturous to listen to!! haha. Great tune though, Amerca has it.

Comment

• Yeah, it sucks! I saw a good one with the original sound on some other website and thought this was the same one on You Tube. I didn't listen until it was posted. Sorry about that. Here is how it is supposed to sound.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Here's Jack, the male half of pomplamoose. Considering he's making and mixing every sound you hear it's pretty amazing, he shreds this thing.

Comment

• Eric, I'm glad you posted that first one! it was hillarious, I was listening and was like, is this some live raw version, or outtake, then I kept listening and thought there is no way. So I clicked through to the comments and realized it was a joke, it's classic!!

Comment

Working...
                                X