Keeping Up With All....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noah,

I still have some Garbage Pale Kids stickers from back in the day, recently found them in storage. They are back in stores now again.

Allan

Comment

1986 metallicas master of puppets,slayer reign n blood. boy george ?blahhhhhhhhh

Comment

I've got most of the editions. I bought them from Ebay a few years ago since I couldn't find the ones I had in the 80's.
        Spooky Wishes
        Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Yeah, we need help to keep this thread going. Helen Slater was awesome! Another good video Shane.

Maybe these two will spark others to post their favorites or just ones they remember being played a lot in the 80's. These two were played non stop for a while.

I tried to find Purple Rain but it looks like Prince has had videos taken down or replaced the music on any You Tube videos.

Who will post next? Just type in your favorite band from the 80's and tons of videos will come up.

Enjoy,

Eric

Last edited by elowther; 07-02-2009, 10:56 AM.
          www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Eddie

Culture Club blahhhhhhhhhhhhh WTH now you have had it LOL!

Hey Eric I know you cant forget this one! I actually went and watched this video being shot! It was shot in Mississippi on the river about an hour from my house I remember it was unseasonably cold that day. We stayed there 2 days and camped out GOD I HAD A BLAST! The whole band was super coo.l I will have to get one of my employees to post the pics of me and him on here after the 4th!!!!
            Yall will get a kick out of that.

Anyway he said he loved the accents we had here in the south and I told him we liked his too! They sent food over for everyone to eat! It was a wild memoriable 2 days I will never forget! Is still wild to this day! It was the true young new George. I also remember him saying STAY AWAY AND OFF DRUGS AND KEEP ROCKING TO DAVIE BOWIE! Wow little did we know what would happen! Anyway Eric enjoy and just think my ass was watching it all happen!

Eric Men At Work's Land Down Under would have to be in the top 25 all time best 80's songs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw&feature=fvst

Shane and its where the hell is DJ Larry on this thread? Shane this time.
            Last edited by graystone; 07-02-2009, 02:20 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

How about Death by Blonde, that is a good song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLa-9yqgdFE
              Jared Layman

Comment

TRIUMPH

These guys made a lot of music for just 3 guys!

Tom

www.HauntedOverload.com

Comment

Scary video!

These are getting good. Lets see some more from you guys.

Shane, Karma Chameleon was definitely a huge hit. I'm dying to see the photos of you with the band, that's cool you were able to see the filming of the video. When I was younger I never knew what the song was about. It was crazy to find out years later on some VH1 special I think.

Jared, I don't remember that one on MTV but it was really cool, I liked it.

Tom, I forgot about these guys, good one.

Here is one that is very relevant to the haunt industry. Check out the cool mirror maze these guys have. Plus the whole song is about trying to run and get away from those crazy costumed characters chasing him, lol!

Enjoy and don't let this thread die out, It's fun seeing these.

Eric

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Omg!

I so loved that band and song that one had slipped passed me for sure! I am still laughing now as I think OMG these videos keep coming!

Let me be serious for a moment here is one that I listen to way too often as it keeps a very special memorie alive in my heart. You see guys believe it or not there was a love in my life at one time. Someone who I would have spent the rest of my life with and this was our song. Sadly she was killed in an auto accident driving back home. We had been out and did our boy/girl outing and the last thing she said was... I love you and I will call you when I get home. I as you can tell never got that call. So I will never marry and cant my true love is gone. I know shes waiting on me and one day we will pick up where we left off. God my life would make a best seller! just ask my friends.

Anyway guys and gals go get your loved ones and check out this video. I was not going to post it but this thread is about the good ole days and great memories right? Seriously get your loved ones and listen to this song if nothing else do it because I asked ya to!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHQv8McdDMg

Hey maybe now everyone can see why I have so much humor in me I have to LOL. Shane and its a few great love songs would be nice! Either way keepem coming! Shane this time.
                    Last edited by graystone; 07-02-2009, 07:14 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Man Shane, I sure as hell didn't see that one coming. I can't imagine something like that, I'm very sorry that happened. These songs really bring back memories, thanks for sharing that one and your story. I'm glad you have that song to hold on to.

I met my wife in 1987 and this one was on the radio constantly. It still brings back really good memories of that time. We used it in our wedding 9 years later.

Double click if you get a disabled message.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Hey Eric,

David Coverdale has an awesome voice.
                        I liked him when he was with Deep Purple as well.

Here's one that we were talking about last Monday.

Enjoy all.....

Tom.

www.HauntedOverload.com

Comment

Sorry all,

double click the above youtube screen to play ...

The Tubes - She's a Beauty

Tom
                          www.HauntedOverload.com

Comment

Eric man

Life is short and I think when you get the new HauntWorld you can see I believe in that in some of my answers. Anyway it felt good that I can share that with you guys. Trust me true love never die's beauty fades but love is forever whether now or in the ever after.

There has been times that I have questioned why I never had the chance to marry the one I loved but at the end of the day all things happen for a reason. I am truly blessed God has given me everything I ever dreamed of as a kid. So I cant complain he took one thing back I know its just temporary. Anyway I will be posting some more of these great videos.

I even got my brother watching them hes hooked and he was born in 1982! Shane and its more to come! Shane this time.
                            sigpic

Comment

One for your brother

I can only say one thing Shane. This thread will go down in history. I look forward to the new Hauntworld and more video postings from every one. We have learned a lot from this thread already.

Here's one your brother will like.

Eric

Double click

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Eric,

One of the best songs of the 80's! Whitesnake was good too, Still of the Night was awesome!

Other great Ballads

Queensryche- Silent Lucidity (89'-90')
                                Aerosmith -Angel
                                Cheap Trick- The Flame
                                Def Leppard - Hysteria
                                Steelheart- I'll Never Let You go/Angel Eyes
                                Kix-Dont' Close your eyes
                                Heart- Alone (anything from Heart in the 80's Bad Animals was a great record)

Comment

Working...
                                X