Honeymoon tours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honeymoon tours

My wife and I got married on the front steps of our haunt 2 years ago Sept.22 the night of our premier. As you could imagine we were not able to have a honeymoon because of our haunt being open and it being crunch time.

Fast forwarding 2 years, we're finally going to have the time to take a "honeymoon" road trip to "get away" for a week.

We are looking for haunters that would be willing to let us tour their haunt since we dont get much time during the season to visit other places.

We would love to see other haunts during buildup/construction. We are intrested to see the diffrent construction methonds used and how other haunts do things. We think this would be a great way for us to meet new people in the business and make new friends.

We will be leaving Missouri Friday nite July 10th. We will be covering the following states......

Kentucky
    Tennessee
    Georgia
    Florida
    Alabama
    Mississippi
    Louisiana
    Texas
    Oklahoma
    Kansas

If anyone would be kind enough to offer a tour of their haunt it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you
    Greg and Christina Allen
    Fearfest
    Columbia, Mo
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Greg,

You know your more than welcome to stop by, ANYTIME! We're in Lexington, KY... Lexington is located at the intersection of I-64 and I-75... if your going to be around drop me an email and we'll get you all in to see the place!

My email is scarylexington@gmail.com

Congrats on getting around to the honeymoon... I'm sure this will be one, HELL, of a trip for you both!

-Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Thanks for the invite Tyler. Your on the list! I will email you once I know when we will be headed in that direction. Thanks again! Anyone else??? We wanna have a blast!
      Greg and Christina
      Fearfest
      Greg Allen
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Greg, you guys were nice enough to give me a lights on tour during TW, and since we are building ours this year, your welcome to come by.

We are in Shreveport, LA just off of I-20. We are in the downtown area.

I will be coming home on July 10, and will be in town for 2 weeks. If you can fit this in your tour let me know, and we'll be ready for you.
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Greg, I am about 60 miles west from Brads haunt. I am not nearly as far along as Brad but you two are more then welcome to stop by. I am right of Interstate 20, exit 599. Happy Haunted Honeymoon!!
          http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Brad and Sue. That will be great we will put you on our list. We will be contacting you all when it gets a little closer so we can give you a better time frame of where we will be when.

Kevin, we will try and figure out how we can backtrack to see your haunt also. I dont think it will be possible but we will try. Thank you for your kind offer and I hope all goes well in Georgia for you and wish you the best of luck in your haunting endevor.

Any others want to share our "Honeymoon Tour"?
            Thanks to all of you so far that have offered we cant wait to go on this trip!
            Thank you,
            Greg and Christina
            Fearfest
            Greg Allen
            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Ok, we are getting our plans set up for our trip and it's going to be a busy time.

Any haunts in Georgia or Texas available to give us a walk through???

Those are the only states we dont have haunts to visit on our list yet.

Thanks to everyone that has been so kind to us. We will contact you soon with the dates we will be in your cities.
              THANK YOU!!!!!
              Greg and Christina
              Fearfest
              Last edited by N2SPOOKINU; 07-01-2009, 08:59 PM.
              Greg Allen
              www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

I talked to Patrick at HauntedWeb in Memphis. He just needs to know what time you'll be coming through Memphis so you can set it up. If you want to get hold of him directly, his username is HauntedWeb on here too.
                sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

You are welcome to stop by Hauntedweb of Horrors in Memphis. Just send me a note at patrick@hauntedweb.com

Patrick
                  http://www.hauntedweb.com

Comment

Patrick just a quick note to thank you and your crew for giving my wife and I a tour of your facility today. We had a great time and enjoyed ourselves! We talked about your haunt for many miles as we traveled to our next destination. Thanks again and if your EVER in Columbia Missouri give us a call and stop on by so we can return the favor.
                    Thank you!
                    Greg and Christina
                    Fearfest
                    Greg Allen
                    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Just an update.... We stopped in at Graystone Manor Saturday afternoon all I can say is WOW!!!!! If you love haunts this is a MUST SEE!!! We were speechless in the size of the complex this sets on. Their waiting area alone is larger than most haunts in the country. The thought that went into building this haunt and the dedication by THE WHOLE CREW to make this place seem real is unbelievable. Shane said Graystone was 38,000 sq ft. well it seemed like 138,000 sq ft. With all the space still available to use this could easily be the largest haunt in the world. The detail, props, animatronics,waiting area and swamp were TOP NOTCH. I asked how long this haunt had been running and my jaw dropped when they told me just 3 years. Keep an eye on Graystone Manor! They are an up and coming haunt that everyone can appreciate. To Shane and the crew, Thank you for your hospitality. We had such a great time we are staying in your town one more day before we head to Georgia. For all you haunters out there....PUT THIS HAUNT ON YOUR LIST! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS PLACE!!!!

Any haunts in Georgia want to open their doors for the honeymoon tour?
                      Thank you,
                      Greg and Christina
                      Fearfest
                      Greg Allen
                      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Greg & Christina

I had a good time and enjoyed our dinner chat. I wish I had more time to hang but with family in town for a visit you know how that goes. I can say I am always honored anytime a fellow haunter visits and enjoys the place.

You know when I got home I did the math on the size of the Manor ( the actual haunt part) and its actually 44,000SqFt that we are using for the haunt and then 17,500 of arena space or queue area as you can tell we still have about 125,000SqFt were not using! Heck who knows maybe one day the worlds largest haunted house! I foeget who holds that title but look out LOL!

People if your in the Haunt business open your doors for these guys! They are getting to do something most of us don't get to do and there great company! They are heading over to GA Ben you around? Shane and its THANKS again guys for the kind words! Shane this time.
                        sigpic

Comment

I want to salute and thank all of the haunt owners for being open to this. It's very hard to get away during the season if you are associated with a haunt, so this is a great thing for fellow haunters to do. Most haunters are really great people, and I have come across a lot who have been very hospitable and willing to share ideas. Shane at Graystone is one of them, and it sounds like his haunt is awesome.

My wife and I plan to make a similar trip before we start our own haunt next year.
                          Have fun on your honeymoon trip, and keep letting us know about your travels!
                          Dewayne
                          Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
                          Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
                          www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Dewayne

I look forward to meeting you. Greg have you guys made it to Georgia yet? Shane and its is the GPS working? Shane this time!
                            Last edited by graystone; 07-13-2009, 09:53 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey Shane, yep the GPS was working.lol We are in Savannah Georgia now. We are spending a couple days here then heading west. Thanks for the special tour this morning it was a great treat for us! You are a great friend and your hospitality was awsome.
                              Thanks again for all your kindness and we cant wait to see you guys again!
                              Thank you,
                              Greg and Christina
                              Greg Allen
                              www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
                              X