• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Needs Wall Panels?

Brand new never used wall panels with:

Pressure Treated Lumber
    Atleast 3 coats of Fire Retardent
    Simpson Tie assembly

These panels start at $80 each for blanks then go up to $100 each if you want them themed. You pay $20 per panel on shipping for orders less then 75 panels. Then $15 per panel on shipping for anything more than 75. Purchase 95 panels and get 5 free.

Each panel comes with a TWO SEASON Unlimited Warranty. If anything breaks on my panels for two seasons of use I will replace it with no money out of your pocket.

If you are interested PM me or email me at marchesv@csusb.edu

We will have a temporary website up soon that you can see all the different possibilities to select from and I will post the address when it is up and running.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR; 07-02-2009, 06:30 PM.
    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

These are only the startup prices. I've been a busy bee since the last time I was on the forums. I've been finding employees and delivery deals and supplies and policies. This will become the worlds first sole provider of fully functional wall panels in the Halloween Industry. I have two carpenters with 12 years of experience between the two of them. I have an artist with a bachelors degree in art and has featured items on display. The panels will be done very professionally and will look absolutely amazing.
    The thing I hear most often from people is that you can go out and do it yourself. That is very true, you can do it for less money as well. I'm sure everyone here can find the supplies to make a panel for $40, $50, maybe even $60 depending on where you live. But none of those prices come with the quality of work I put into these nor the warrenties. If your panels break you have to spend the money to replace it, thats not the case with my panels. You are worry free for two seasons with my panels.
    You are strenuated by time. You have to deal with the firemarshal, family, day by day job, finding a location, finding actors then training them, advertising. You don't have enough time to do quality work on you scenic design. I'll do all that for you to your specifications and you will have an amazing set.
    The other thing I hear alot of is that there are already companies that provide this service. Halloweenproductions.com is the main guy. I have a massive amount of respect for them. If anyone has the money to use their services I would recommend nothing else. But, if you only have enough money to buy a single animatronic this year, instead why don't you buy 40 or 50 panels and add 1000 sqf to you haunt.
    Like I said these are startup prices until I can get a truck and a trailer so I can control the delivery price. So the sooner I get a few customers the sooner I can make the delivery free or like $5 a panel.
    I also have a guy designing a temporary website with a functional store.

Oh and I was thinking of the name, INCREMENTUM.com

Comment

Oak,
      I wish you success in your endeavors. Im not sure the concept is practical (for delivery reasons) but Im sure its a decent deal for haunts in your state. you might even consider selling an extended warranty package.
      good luck,
      Allen H
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Who knows what State that is?
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Wall panels

Holy crap I can't belive you threw out -"You are strenuated by time."- What did you do break out you pocket Thesaurus - if you use strenuated in your daily lexicon I bow before you but your friends must look at you like you have two heads, unless you move in a very elite circle .
          Why do you use pressure treated wood ?

Comment

Wall panels

Do you have any pics of the detailed walls ?

Comment

A couple things to talk about.

1st. Yes my friends all look at me like I have two heads. I don't talk like that all of the time but sometimes it helps put forth a good point.

2nd. I live in CA. The delivery prices have changed. I decided to cut into my profit ALOT. The lowest I can do for shipping is $20 per panel for orders 75 and below. $15 per panel anything more than that. I'll take care of the rest of the cost. That cuts the cost of delivery for you guys from $6000 to around $1000. That number is also the quoted number I got if I was to delivery all the way to NEW YORK. So it will be less for alot of you.

3rd. I use presure treated lumber for 1 main reason. Most haunts are used outdoors. Owners who only find empty lots to do their season. Pressure treated wood prevents deteriation of the wood incase of rain, or morning dew. Plus it also adheres better to the glue I use in the joints.

Lastly I have pictures of work I've done in some houses. I don't have any examples of wall panels yet because I don't have the money right now to build any. I'm trying to get a side job just for that reason.

Comment

Walls

I get that sometimes too - I used paradigm in a conversation the other day and one of the guys I was talking to wanted to know what the twenty cents had to do with anything -

Good idea with the pressure treated - normally the only diffrence I make if it is indoors we go with OSB and if it is outdoors we use plywood - I did find a guy that had pre fire retarted but they had a huge minimum purchase

Comment

Well Aw if your interested you'd be my first customer and don't go thinking I won't give you a good deal or extend your warrenty for free.

Comment

Okay, I'll bite...

What are those pictures from?
                    Spinning Tunnels www.spinningtunnel.com

Comment

I'm with Dark Attraction on this????????
                      Not trying to be an ass but
                      If I was selling a VW I wouldn't put up photos
                      of a Peter Built truck that delivered the VW.

How about photos of the wall panels?
                      Gary
                      Midnight Evil Productions
                      www.MidnightEvil.com
                      Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
                      www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

No the questions are good. As explained before these are simply pictures of examples of my abilities. When a contractor shows a potential customer pictures of his previous jobs they are just to show his ability, not to show them what he will do for them. All the previous "panels" I have built were out of the scrap wood i have from past projects and they were primarily to get the connection system down for the panels. I'm in the process of getting a job with the primary purpose of building some examples.

In the pictures are an example of a front door i did with brick layed around it. The brick and the door were easy the arch on the door jam was a little difficult to make look good.

The wainscot is in a hometheatre and i also wired the speaker system for that house.

The bathroom image is just to show that I can do tile in diffulct patterns and places.

I think there was another picutre with white wainscot going on a downward angle on a curved wall. If anyone ever tells you that is easy they haven't done it.

Comment

How a 16-year-old is able to do such a large business is beyond me. You've done a heck of a lot of work since I last heard from you. Good luck! I hope you get the profits you want!
                          ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
                          Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Tc I'm 19.

Comment

We've been down this road before.

That is a remarkable skill set you have developed for such a young age. Being that proficient in any one of the displayed trades should keep you very full of work even in these slow construction times.

I think you would be better served to do up a half dozen wall panels, show the construction and real life theming skills. We all know what these materials cost, so the investment in a few panels is minimal. You could even build just one real demo panel and theme up some luan door skins, they are only a few bucks.
                              Randy Russom

www.midstatescare.com
                              Mid State Scare - San Luis Obispo and Santa Maria's favorite Haunted House
                              2013 - Hmmm, we shall see what gets conjured up

Comment

Working...
                              X