• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Needs Wall Panels?

Brand new never used wall panels with:

Pressure Treated Lumber
    Atleast 3 coats of Fire Retardent
    Simpson Tie assembly

These panels start at $80 each for blanks then go up to $100 each if you want them themed. You pay $20 per panel on shipping for orders less then 75 panels. Its $15 per panel on shipping for anything more than 75. Purchase 95 panels and get 5 free.

Each panel comes with a TWO SEASON Unlimited Warranty. If anything breaks on my panels for two seasons of use I will replace it with no money out of your pocket.

If you are interested PM me or email me at marchesv@csusb.edu
    Last edited by oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR; 07-02-2009, 09:45 AM.
    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

These are only the startup prices. I've been a busy bee since the last time I was on the forums. I've been finding employees and delivery deals and supplies and policies. This will become the worlds first sole provider of fully functional wall panels in the Halloween Industry. I have two carpenters with 12 years of experience between the two of them. I have an artist with a bachelors degree in art and has featured items on display. The panels will be done very professionally and will look absolutely amazing.
    The thing I hear most often from people is that you can go out and do it yourself. That is very true, you can do it for less money as well. I'm sure everyone here can find the supplies to make a panel for $40, $50, maybe even $60 depending on where you live. But none of those prices come with the quality of work I put into these nor the warrenties. If your panels break you have to spend the money to replace it, thats not the case with my panels. You are worry free for two seasons with my panels.
    You are strenuated by time. You have to deal with the firemarshal, family, day by day job, finding a location, finding actors then training them, advertising. You don't have enough time to do quality work on you scenic design. I'll do all that for you to your specifications and you will have an amazing set.
    The other thing I hear alot of is that there are already companies that provide this service. Halloweenproductions.com is the main guy. I have a massive amount of respect for them. If anyone has the money to use their services I would recommend nothing else. But, if you only have enough money to buy a single animatronic this year, instead why don't you buy 40 or 50 panels and add 1000 sqf to you haunt.
    Like I said these are startup prices until I can get a truck and a trailer so I can control the delivery price. So the sooner I get a few customers the sooner I can make the delivery free or like $5 a panel.
    I also have a guy designing a temporary website with a functional store.

Oh and I was thinking of the name, INCREMENTUM.com

Comment

A couple things to talk about.

1st. Yes my friends all look at me like I have two heads. I don't talk like that all of the time but sometimes it helps put forth a good point.

2nd. I live in CA. The delivery prices have changed. I decided to cut into my profit ALOT. The lowest I can do for shipping is $20 per panel for orders 75 and below. $15 per panel anything more than that. I'll take care of the rest of the cost. That cuts the cost of delivery for you guys from $6000 to around $1000. That number is also the quoted number I got if I was to delivery all the way to NEW YORK. So it will be less for alot of you.

3rd. I use presure treated lumber for 1 main reason. Most haunts are used outdoors. Owners who only find empty lots to do their season. Pressure treated wood prevents deteriation of the wood incase of rain, or morning dew. Plus it also adheres better to the glue I use in the joints.

Lastly I have pictures of work I've done in some houses. I don't have any examples of wall panels yet because I don't have the money right now to build any. I'm trying to get a side job just for that reason.

Comment

These are pictures of work of done in some houses in the past. They are all real and these projects were simple to do. I can do much much more and almost anything to someone's request.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X