• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Needs Wall Panels?

Brand new never used wall panels with:

Pressure Treated Lumber
    Atleast 3 coats of Fire Retardent
    Simpson Tie assembly

These panels start at $80 each for blanks then go up to $100 each if you want them themed. You pay $20 per panel for shipping orders less then 75 panels. Then $15 per panel for shipping on anything more than 75. Purchase 95 panels and get 5 free.

Each panel comes with a TWO SEASON Unlimited Warranty. If anything breaks on my panels for two seasons of use I will replace it with no money out of your pocket.

If you are interested PM me or email me at marchesv@csusb.edu
    Attached Files
    Last edited by oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR; 07-02-2009, 06:34 PM.
    Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

These are only the startup prices. I've been a busy bee since the last time I was on the forums. I've been finding employees and delivery deals and supplies and policies. This will become the worlds first sole provider of fully functional wall panels in the Halloween Industry. I have two carpenters with 12 years of experience between the two of them. I have an artist with a bachelors degree in art and has featured items on display. The panels will be done very professionally and will look absolutely amazing.
    The thing I hear most often from people is that you can go out and do it yourself. That is very true, you can do it for less money as well. I'm sure everyone here can find the supplies to make a panel for $40, $50, maybe even $60 depending on where you live. But none of those prices come with the quality of work I put into these nor the warrenties. If your panels break you have to spend the money to replace it, thats not the case with my panels. You are worry free for two seasons with my panels.
    You are strenuated by time. You have to deal with the firemarshal, family, day by day job, finding a location, finding actors then training them, advertising. You don't have enough time to do quality work on you scenic design. I'll do all that for you to your specifications and you will have an amazing set.
    The other thing I hear alot of is that there are already companies that provide this service. Halloweenproductions.com is the main guy. I have a massive amount of respect for them. If anyone has the money to use their services I would recommend nothing else. But, if you only have enough money to buy a single animatronic this year, instead why don't you buy 40 or 50 panels and add 1000 sqf to you haunt.
    Like I said these are startup prices until I can get a truck and a trailer so I can control the delivery price. So the sooner I get a few customers the sooner I can make the delivery free or like $5 a panel.
    I also have a guy designing a temporary website with a functional store.

Oh and I was thinking of the name, INCREMENTUM.com

Comment

I've posted pictures of my previous work on some houses. This is all real wood and real stain. Thats exactly what I will be doing with your panels. The examples were also very easy so I can do much much more. I have a couple more examples on the Trading Post thread so check it out and PM.

Comment

if that is real brick in the first picture then you should say so. It's also important to note that none of this work is haunted house work and none of it is set up in a 4ft x 8ft panel format.

Allen H.
        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

These are just examples of my ability. They are in no way examples of panels. The 4x8 panel system is already all worked out. I don't have the same interlocking system as halloween productions but I have my ways. These suckers won't be fallen over I gurantee it.

Comment

I have posted pictures of my example panel. The new version will be done tonight. And a picture will be posted tonight or tomorrow.

http://hauntworld.com/haunted_house_...newpost&t=9051

Comment

New and improved panel has pictures posted now!!! Check them out at the Incrementum thread in the Fright Forums.

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...ead.php?t=9051
              Attached Files

Comment

OK, I'll bite. What is that?

Comment

That is an artistic angle picture of the improved wall panel sample I built for people to see. The rest of the detailed pictures are posted on the thread Incrementum on the Fright Forums. This panel is set to be the section of the hallway or interior of the room of an abandoned haunted hotel set in the early 1900's.

Comment

Full completed Rooms free shipping now offered. check out the details on the the new Incrementum thread in the fright forums.

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...ead.php?t=9115

Comment

Working...
                    X