No announcement yet.

Creepyworld Being Renovated 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The castle facade looks nice. Green house is a little too green. I would dead up the plants. Not crazy about the fencing leading up to the castle. Rod Iron would look better. Sorry just a little creative critcism. Dont take it wrong. Yikes people have been touchy on the board lately. Stressful time of year I guess? Im looking forward to coming to Creepy World this year. Everyone I brought with me last year enjoyed it more than the Darkness last year. I prefer this type of event over an indoor haunted house as well. More variety. But you give enough to make it worth the admission. Still love the Darkness as well.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

I love rott iron the problem is its hard to find and very expensive. We are putting up tons more all over out there just haven't put it up yet. Its not done yet ...

Lastly, the flowers are going to be aged alot... waiting to put all the props in first. That is the greenhouse without any props.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry

I could not help but notice the missiles and they look like they may be aimed in a direction and intended for someone thats not exactly on the top of your list. Would you give us a idea of which way they will be launched and who they are intended for? Shane and its OMG too funny! Shane this time.
        sigpic

Comment

Definitely some cool pics, awesome detail!!!

DARKANGEL

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
            I could not help but notice the missiles and they look like they may be aimed in a direction and intended for someone thats not exactly on the top of your list. Would you give us a idea of which way they will be launched and who they are intended for? Shane and its OMG too funny! Shane this time.
            Those things are on wheels, so they can be pointed in any direction. I think it's a warning to keep people in line on here. And for those who complain about the tour next year, I'm sure they can be lowered too. :twisted:

Comment

BREAKING NEWS..... GrayStone Manor is installing a missile defense system.
              Originally posted by graystone View Post
              Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

As always Larry... AMAZING and INSPIRATIONAL! I just can't figure out how you get so much done so fast! You have an awesome crew my friend!

Kel
                sigpic
                Kelly Allen
                Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                www.RaycliffManor.com
                www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel
                  Rod, rott iron?

Guys, it WROUGHT iron....LOL

Darkangel
                  After you leave it outside for a while it becomes rott-en iron, especially if it rains a lot.

Comment

I can't believe we get anything done at all because we are constantly running around building attractions for other people. Our whole entire crew was gone last week installing attractions again up in Wisconsin and next week we're going to North Carolina for another week. Its rough!

Anyway I have uploaded TONS of photos to scarefest.com check them out...

http://scarefest.com/haunted_house_photos/

Tons of photos in several areas...

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President
                    www.HalloweenProductions.com
                    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

So will Creepyworld stay up all year now? It looks like it's starting to become more permanent.

Scott
                      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Scott Simonson
                      Owner
                      Dark Ride Designs http://www.darkridedesigns.com
                      PsychoPhobia http://www.whatsyourphobia.com

Comment

Starting to look.lol. I'm shocked he took it down last year.
                        Originally posted by sixfootgeek View Post
                        So will Creepyworld stay up all year now? It looks like it's starting to become more permanent.

Scott
                        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Far as what ive heard most of it stays up year round. You have Ravens Mansion which is a trailer haunt no big deal. It stays up. Just lock it up. The cornmaze props and animatronics were put up. Now its gone. Replaced w Dominion of the Vampire. Then Tombstone haunted hayride. Props and animations put away. The buildings and facades ect stay up. Then finally Silo X the maze ect stays up. Again Props and animations are stored and put away. I believe Jim Kelly told me this one night at the Darkness. Ball park figure I would say 60 to 70% stays up year around.
                          Damon
                          Damon Carson

Comment

Very very cool! I love seeing what you have been up to. You are very inspirational! Your haunt shows all the products the haunted house industry can offer. Very cool stuff!

Hmmmm..... Vampire's, werewolf's and castles........ Seems like an Underworld theme kind of. I am Digging it! I love that series for other reasons besides the really hot girl.

-Frank Balzer
                            FrankWillisBalzer@yahoo.com
                            Frank W. Balzer
                            FrankWillisBalzer@yahoo.com
                            http://frankwillisbalzer.viewbook.com/
                            --------------------------------------------------
                            www.RotHauntedHouse.com
                            www.R-Fx.com

sigpic

Comment

Wow, you have a lot of props in that room. You should spread them around a little more. :-D

Hey, how come my Smilies don't work?

Comment

Working...
                              X