Custom Haunted Attraction Commercials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Haunted Attraction Commercials

Hey Everybody! I know i posted that Elswarro.com will not be creating any custom commercials this year, but i've got good news! After numerous requests for custom spots...and the guilt i feel when i have to say "not this year", we hired on a new editor!

So, we are now offering custom 30 second broadcast spots at $600. This includes editing, sound design, motion graphics and narration.

Here is an example of Russell's (our new editor) haunt work. If you like what you see and want a spot, e-mail Jason at info@elswarro.com to get started!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zynP83XDZds

(i tried to embed it, but no joy....maybe someone could hook it up for me! thanks!)
    Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Ahhh, man!!!

I was wantind to use you guys this year, but since you said no custom spots earlier, we worked around it. And it's probly a little too late to change things up.

We will deffinately use you guys next year!!!
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Here it is:

To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

Comment

thanks for embedding the video! Sorry brad......this was last minute, but i had to do something! Russell is going to make a great addition to our team.

Comment

one last thing guys and gals......i got a few e-mails asking if we are only selling TV spots. We are also offering Web-only customs as well. (here is an example we did for Raycliff Manor)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtR4LBDwzwk

Prices vary on length of commercial so Contact us at info@elswarro.com

thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X