Prize Sponsors Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prize Sponsors Needed

I'm going to be running several contests and competitions in 2007 (see the Zombie Pinup post) and the one thing I really need is prizes to give to the winners.

If you have a product that you'd like to donate as a prize (or prizes) for upcoming events, please contact me at savage@sinistervisions.com ASAP.

I can guarantee the following:

1. Your company name and URL will accompany all announcements and press releases
    2. Banner placement on all relevant sites/pages pertaining to the specific contest/event your prize will be used for
    3. Inclusion of printed/promotional materials with prizes and at events in question (you must provide these - I'll make sure they get to the right place)

As a frame of reference, ZombiePinups.com averages at least 30,000 unique visitors a month. EverythingSinister.com does around 50,000; SinisterVisions.com around 35,000. That's 3 sites out of just a few in the Sinister Circuit, and doesn't take into account promotion that will be done on MySpace.com, message boards, etc. -- you WILL get MAJOR exposure for your company.

I'm open to creative ideas and possibilities, and I'm always interested in discussing cross-promotional opportunities.

Thanks - now give me stuff!
    WEB : PRINT : LOGO : ART

Good Idea Savage,
    Wish I had thought of it to promote my event.
    http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
    Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
    When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
    If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

What kind of prizes are you looking to give away? Anything on my site what your looking for? I will give you something if anything perks your interest.
      Brian Warner
      Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
      Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
      Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

I will talk to you soon Chad. RFR will possibly do one or two black iPods with the RFR logo on them as a giveaway filled with as many RFR shows we can fit on there.

I will call you to talk more this week.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
        http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
        "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
        http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Originally posted by gadget-evilusions
          What kind of prizes are you looking to give away? Anything on my site what your looking for? I will give you something if anything perks your interest.
          Anything that (a) doesn't cost YOU a lot to give and (b) is easy enough to ship and (c) has a reasonably broad appeal to haunt/horror/Halloween/goth types.

Looked through your store - pneumatics and such would be too specialized for this kind of thing, but stuff like CDs and bucky skeletons, skulls, etc. - that's the type of stuff that'd work...

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan
            I will talk to you soon Chad. RFR will possibly do one or two black iPods with the RFR logo on them as a giveaway filled with as many RFR shows we can fit on there.
            Dude - that would kick so much @ss it's not even funny...

Comment

Chad...
              how about so Virgil CDs?

Or Jon... some Virgil mp3s for the iPods?
              Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

Originally posted by virgil
                Chad...
                how about so Virgil CDs?

Or Jon... some Virgil mp3s for the iPods?
                Damn straight.

Comment

Hey Chad,
                  We will donate a free Haunt Commercial ($300 value), if you think thats something that will be of use. Not sure if any Haunt owners will be the recipients of the prizes...but if you think its something that will be a good prize....just let us know and we'll donate!

e-mail me at info@elswarro.com for details. thanks

- Jason
                  Elswarro.com
                  Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

Originally posted by elswarro
                    Hey Chad,
                    We will donate a free Haunt Commercial ($300 value), if you think thats something that will be of use. Not sure if any Haunt owners will be the recipients of the prizes...but if you think its something that will be a good prize....just let us know and we'll donate!

e-mail me at info@elswarro.com for details. thanks

- Jason
                    Elswarro.com
                    Cool, Jason - I'll definitely keep it in mind for any haunt-related contests...

Comment

right on brother. just let us know!
                      Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

Pale Eye is on board Chad! Beaks will be getting a hold of you soon.

Tattoo
                        Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

Working...
                        X