Check out our new website!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out our new website!

Hello all check out our new website, we think Chad from sinister visions did a fantastic job. We still need to add some pictures but for the most part she is good to go. What do you guys think?

http://www.Nightstalkershh.com

Jeff

I forgot to mention one of the real cool things was that Chad was able to use our own building in the website. That way customers get to see what the real thing will look like before they even come. Can't say enough about what a pleasure it was to work with him.

Jeff

Comment

Nice.....

Site looks great! Have a Great Season! Shane and its I really like it. Shane this time!
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Shane and the same to you. This was the first year that I actually hired our website done (this is our 6th year). I know I should have earlier and now that I did I am definately glad, now our site matches the quality of our haunt.

Comment

site looks great! Bonus having your haunt image on the cover.

Have you noticed your gallery opens and jumps below the background? It looks as if it's intended to be beside your calendar and sponsors? I've noticed the sinisterv site does this as well. The website links will jump way down the page, then they're corrected then they jump again.

Just wanted to make sure you knew about this. I'm using Firefox, with a 22" wide screen.

Comment

Thanks Twin I'll let him know

Comment

Originally posted by Night Stalker View Post
              Thanks Twin I'll let him know
              just took a look on my laptop, IE8, it works perfectly. Looks great.

Comment

Hey Jonathan

Hey Jonathan I don't think you had a chance to see what your friend Chad did for our site. I think he did a great job on it. Even put our actual building on the page as well.

Jeff

Comment

It looks great to me!

Comment

I am loving it. AWESOME site. Great images, really sets the tone and mood for the haunt.

Love it. Wishing you the best haunt season in 09!!!! Chad does great work.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Thanks Jonathan we thought it captured the mood very well, and yes Chad does an awesome job and is great to work with!

Jeff

Comment

We just had a site done too (it's our 3rd year) so I know how you're feeling!
                        Your site is awesome! Chad does good work!
                        Hope you have an awesome season!

Kirk
                        Kirk Boemmel
                        Dark Ghost Manor
                        www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Kirk and best of luck to you this season, hope it is your best yet! I forgot to mention that your site is very awesome as well. I love the walking dead zombie background. Very easy to navigate and above all very professional looking. I use to do ours for years and I know I was being cheap well this year I finally had it done and am extremely glad I did. What is the sense of having a great looking haunt only to look unprofessional to an ever growing internet market!

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                          X