Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson Memorial Making Me Sick!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mindtumor, as odd as this will sound from a 14-year-old, I am so proud of you for not being another victim in the cliche we call American life-style.

To everyone else, consider this: The guy's dead. Deal with it. Was he great? Through your eyes, and the eyes of many others, yes. But he was just a human. It may be a matter of morals, opinions, or whatever else you want to call it, but I think it is rude to Michael Jackson to feed on his death so much, and hardly even care about those who allow us to run around screaming in people's faces for fun! Could haunted houses exist without Michael Jackson? Uh, yeah (no brainer there). Could they exist without our armed forces; those who fight for our country? No. In all reality, the fight of whether or not you should bow down to Michael Jackson will never be won by either side. That's the blessing of humanity: human skulls are denser than any other species' skulls. It's your opinion, deal with it and don't be childish and fight about it. Guys, come on, do you really want to act like a bunch of 5 year olds and throw sand in each other's face?

On another note that won't apply to many, if you still wish to fight, at least type using English. I'm sure many people on these forums do not appreciate having to decipher text walls. If a 14-year-old can take the time to make sure his post is typed correctly, uses (for the most part) correct grammar, and correct spelling, you can too. You've had more years of English classes than me.
    ~Jon-Kyle Bailey
    Campbellsville, KY

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
      WE FEED THIS WE DO BLAME YOURSELF, BLAME YOUR WIFE, BLAME YOUR FRIEND, BLAME YOUR OFFICE WORKER...BLAME AMERICA!

Larry
      Larry I agree... I am going to blame my wife!!! She does buy those junk mags. Just another good reason for it to be her fault.

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

Hey Jolly,
        Here's an idea........Don't Watch!

Comment

Um....

Who is anyone to tell anyone how to grieve?
          And I don't think MJ is the first person to have a choir sing for him... I do beleive that was the choir that sang "Heal the World" with him, so why wouldn't they sing for MJ?
          I agree with the other posts... if you don't like it, don't watch! Simple as that.
          Isn't that the same philosophy we ALL have if someone doens't like out haunt?
          I personally, was devastated because his music has been a huge part of my childhood, and music is very important to me. I don't expect everyone to feel the same, and neither should the naysayers.
          And Sharpton and Jackson jump on every "black" train that they can to keep in the public eye. They don't help the cause, they feed the fire.
          Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Damien Reaper

All I have to say about it
            Last edited by DamienReaper; 07-19-2009, 02:52 AM.
            Rest In Damnation

http://frightsite.com

http://corpsecast.libsyn.com

Comment

My 2 cents

I agree with Killer Katie on every point. Also, KK, being a longtime vegetarian (although not a zombie) I'm pretty sure they feed on "GRAAINS"!

---Val

Phantom Foundry Productions
              val@phantomfoundry.com

http://www.phantomfoundry.com

Facebook:
              http://tiny.cc/Facebook514

Comment

2 things...

Damien - your video is just another reason for immigration laws and my great dislike for Dora the Explorer! LOL

Phantom - I laughed my A&& off.... "Grains.." LOVED it!!!
                BTW - I adore your rag doll and the plague dude. Beautifully executed!
                Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Working...
                X