Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson Memorial Making Me Sick!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jackson Memorial Making Me Sick!

As I watch the Michael Jackson memorial all I can think is "What the hell is wrong with America?" I think Michael Jackson is one of the greatest artists of all time, but to treat him as if He is a religious figure is sinful. The simple truth is that He was accused of molesting children twice even though I don't believe it. But to have a choir sing We will see the king as if He is Christ is just wrong. Am I the only one who thinks this coverage is out of control and disrespectful to Michael and all the other news stories that are really affecting America? This whole thing just makes me sick. This really is making me appreciate Michael Jackson less and less. 70% of news coverage has been about Michael Jackson. What does that tell you?
    Last edited by Jolly Pumpkin; 07-07-2009, 12:33 PM.
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

The real heros of America are the men and women of our armed forces that are serving and the ones that gave the ultimate sacrafice. I try to keep up with current events and what is going abroad but its hard to do trying to dodge a Thriller video.

Comment

I can say this!

Al Sharpton is on the biggest racist in America. Shane and its Mr. Dabbs to you Al! Shane this time.
      sigpic

Comment

I agree

it is pretty disturbing...America's priorities are all screwed up...

This has turned into a media frenzy to promote ratings, sales of memorabilia, etc...hell, just search eBay for Michael Jackson domain names, funeral tickets, etc...and you'll see what I mean....pathetic...

I haven't lost respect for MJ, but I have for the entertainers participating in that circus....

Comment

I think all of you are out of line. He was one of the biggest icons of all times. Give the guy some respect. He rightfully deserves it.

Comment

If He deserves this, then so do fallen soldiers. Bottom line is that He is probably the most talented and influential artist of my time, but the coverage of his death is just out of control.
            Spooky Wishes
            Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

I think MOST of the media is just plain awful in general why focus on MJ?
              This type of stuff goes on ALL the time and the saddest part is that WE watch it.
              WTF????
              If you want to stop it DON'T WATCH IT!!!
              sigpic
              PEACE, ADAM
              www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Noah I agree with you 10000%

RubberOne, you have to be kidding me!!! Can you name the seven soldiers who voluntered and lost their lives yesterday? You don't even see a scrolling segment on any of the channels about them. MJ is on every news channel as if he walked on water, fed the world, and created halloween?

Overblown by a long shot.

My 2 cents.

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

I agree!

I hate the media and always have. They are never neutral, never respectful, and always spin things a certain way to try to persuade the public. I am so sick of hearing about Michael Jackson. Has anyone else noticed that in about 3 weeks we had a total of 6 famous or well-known people die? Yes, ceremonies, mourning, etc are due for the death of an icon but this is uncalled for. And I agree with Neil - why on Earth are our soldiers being forced to take a back seat to THIS?
                  And I am appalled that they disrespected Christ in such a way.

Time move on to another topic.
                  sigpic

Comment

Like I said he is an icon... he was universal among all nations. RECOGNIZE!!! Oh and by the way, Nightmare_Trance, it's RobbeOne... better recognize that as well.

Comment

RobbeOne, you are correct I do have to recognize...

A two time accused child molester, 500 million dollar in debt singer passed away. Hope no one gets rich off of his death, but I doubt that will be true. Best wishes to his family and everyone across the globe that misses him.

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

I can't believe people...

This guy as quoted is the #1 entertainer of all time in the book of world records as donating more money to charity than any entertainer of ALL TIME... how much have you given, how much of you time have you donated, how many children have you helped get medical care, how many hospitals have you visited how many orphanges have you brought thousands of dollars in presents too?

This guy gave everything he had to the world and people. He wrote and organized a song 'We are the World' to feed people in Africa... what more can the guy do?

He was a constant target from the media and from people who took or tried to take advantage of him. He wrote songs to try and inspire people like Heal The World, Man in the Mirror or a long list of other songs.

Some of you people have issues!

I hope no one treats you like this when you pass away.

Totally disrespectful!

Larry

PS: As for being accused of sexual contact wth Children I don't buy it. He was found NOT GUILTY! People took advantage of him and tried to get money from him, he brought handicap children to his home and made them happy! This whole thread is disgusting!
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President
                        www.HalloweenProductions.com
                        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

One last thing... forget the 350 million dollars this man donated to help people, forget the thousands and thousands of children he has visited in hospitals, forget that MTV didn't want to play his Billie Jean video partially because of the race issue, forget all the people he made happy and the people he inspired but ...

This man did more for the haunted house industry than you can imagine with his Thriller video, which boosted horror, scary stuff, to new levels. Michael Jackson also loved haunted houses and visited many of them including Horror Dome in Vegas, Universal Horror Nights, Disney Haunted Mansion, he loved horror movies, and all sorts of scary stuff.

This guy probably would have loved to open a haunted house! Who knows! This guy loved Halloween give him some credit.

Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President
                          www.HalloweenProductions.com
                          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

You said it exactly like it is!!! Thank you very much for posting this!!!

Comment

have not, will not, see a second of it. The sheep have more to concern themselves with but the box hasn't told them yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X