getting fired from your job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting fired from your job

yup, tonight i have to trun in my things and hit that rode...

what happened was i tolled then a little lie that i was not going to be in town for the 4th and they knew about it. the other thing is that, at this time my work was a full time job. intell a month a go they put me on call because of hard times so i was only maybe working 2-3 days out of every 3 weeks. so you know that i was not going to make any money by that pay check. so they knew i was out but they called me to see if i was able to work. told no and then they were ok with it..

after the 4th weekend i got a call from my boss and he said that i am fired from my job. even though i was only working like 2-3 day out of every 3 weeks????

and some one knew that i didn't go out of town .. it almost seems like they were spying on me. Right now it feels like i don't have a job with out working that 2-3 days.

what can you do??? Help me out here!!!!

HG
    for get about the Job and find a new one
    75.00%
    fight for whats right and save it if you can
    16.67%
    i don't know what to do about this hole thing
    8.33%

The poll is expired.

it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

Move on. Get a job at a seven eleven or something. Maybe even work for your haunt full time.
    But first off im pretty sure you had a right to be off regardless of the fact that you were out of town i mean its a holiday. And an important one at that.

Comment

well they alreadly let me go so i am not going to cry over it now...

on the other hand with the jobs around here it mite be hard to get one.

but you never know!!! I'll try to get a other job but in time!!

Comment

maybe ten years ago..

A couple was here from Ireland. I asked them what it was like to live there?
        The man was working about 10 miles north of here in a cheese factory, his woman worked in Ireland and she said, "If you are fortunate enough to have a job, you never quit it or leave it even if it is just waiting tables or cutting the heads off of chickens all day long, because you will never find another job as long as you live!"
        I admit, I had never heard such a frightening and dire description of any modern non-third world country like this.
        Maybe the aim of the rich and the government lackies of them is to have us all so down and out/desperate as to be their little agents, yes men, "Associates"?
        Working for them at their price and of course no benefits.
        I heard Wally-world insures the lives of it's managers and when/if they die, Wally keeps the benfit/pay-off money, none goes to the family of the deceased.
        The rich do whatever they can get away with and they often have the lawyers and politicians to actually succeed no matter how outrageous and / or immoral, wrong it is.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

it's like they say when one door closes another one opens!!!! now i have time to be with my wife, family, friends.

Comment

Working...
          X