Bruno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruno

I saw an advance screening of Bruno tonight and all I can say is that it's hysterical. If you like gay sex, a talking weiner, strap ons, over the top sex with a small asian, a black baby named OJ, Mexicans used as furniture, Swinger Clubs and everything over the top gay then you will love Bruno. It is way more over the top than Borat and is the second funniest comedy of the year. It takes second place to The Hangover.
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Jolly,

Why would any straight person want to see all that gay stuff? Doesn't sound good, sounds desperate, bottomfeeder stuff.

Darkangel
    Last edited by Darkangel; 07-08-2009, 07:44 AM.

Comment

over the top gay?.......i think i'll pass
      Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

Pass....see The Hangover instead it was amazin!

Jackie
        Rotting Flesh Radio
        “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

I got my fill of man on man action for this decade when I watched "Alexander" so I will pass as well.
          Allen H
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Didnt realize some fake gay acting would skeeve out so many people. Perhaps you should watch it for more than the "gayness"

Comment

Its not even that, if im going to pay to watch a movie its not going to be something retarded like that, i would much rather pay to see quality acting.

Jackie
              Rotting Flesh Radio
              “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

Lmao

Poor Noah! Hey Noah can you give us your take on Brokeback Mountain! Shane and its LMAO I could not help it! Shane this time.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OdetteDespairr View Post
                  Its not even that, if im going to pay to watch a movie its not going to be something retarded like that, i would much rather pay to see quality acting.

Jackie
                  Rotting Flesh Radio
                  Granted it's not gonna win an Oscar, but still. You can't tell me you only watch movies that will end up being nominated for Academy Awards.

Being in this industry, I would have thought everyone would appreciate a character actor.

Comment

Well said Jackie I couldn't agree more!

Comment

I just thought that movie and Borat looked stupid from the previews. I have no interest in seeing it because it just looks like a bad movie not because it may be over the top.
                      Jared Layman

Comment

Just seen it, and yes, even though it has FAKE gay acting... it was HILIARIOUS!!! I love Sacha Baron Cohen in almost anything he does, and this is no exception. Funny movie, go see it! -Tyler

PS: I'll also vouche for "The Hangover"... also a histarical movie! Shoot... go see both!
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

who can forget Borats naked man fight at the Dallas Adamsmark hotel (classic)
                          I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Wax Sculptor View Post
                            who can forget Borats naked man fight at the Dallas Adamsmark hotel (classic)
                            Dude, that was in Dallas!?!?!?!?!?!?

NICE!!!!!!!
                            Brad Bowen
                            Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

So I have to ask. If I'm not into gay sex, would I like Borat and/or Bruno? I'm totally open-minded. What you choose to do is up to you and I'm fine with that. I just want to know if it's worth watching either of these movies if I personally am not into that. Would I enjoy either anyway?
                              They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

Working...
                              X