• Show
Clear All

Go see it... support the movie industry! haha.. -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

OK I went with Linz to see it midnight last night...Having liked Borat we both thought this would be good.

WARNING: The next paragraph is not for young eyes

I cant exercise this enough...whatever Noah said about the gay acting is 20 times worse in real life. I dont know how detailed Larry will let me get but lets just say...bottles up asses....dildos galore...Penis spinning acting...all topped off with a pee hole saying BRUNO...I cant belive we stayed and watched the movie....it was just utter shock of what was going on on the screen...

We both sat in the car totally silent afterwords and just said...never again. It was one of the worst things ive seen in a long time...and before anyone misconstrue what im saying...I dont care if your gay or whatever..this movie just did it way over the top and wayy to much detail
      Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightgore View Post
        Go see it... support the movie industry! haha.. -Tyler
        A non-answer! Thanks, Tyler!

And thank you, Tater, for a response that lets me know that Bruno is a movie I shouldn't waste my time on, but it sounds like Borat may be worth the time.
        Last edited by HauntPhReAk; 07-10-2009, 06:04 PM.
        They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

Well, it's not going to be a movie for everyone. I was expecting it to be over the top though since there were parts in Borat that were rather gay and with a movie that has a super gay character it's bound to be taken to the edge of decency. Nothing really shocked me about the movie except for the swinging penis.

It's a movie that doesn't take itself seriously and was made to be funny and shocking at the same time. The trailer for the movie is very misleading and it's probably that way because they can't show 75% of the movie in the trailer because of how bad it is. But yeah this is a super super gay movie, but not in a broke back mountain way.
          Spooky Wishes
          Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Wax Sculptor View Post
            who can forget Borats naked man fight at the Dallas Adamsmark hotel (classic)
            Lol. That was so hard to watch but some damn silly stuff. I'm all for this movie. Have yet to see it but it will happen soon since I'm a sickie and enjoy senseless moronic humor.
            StackerSteve
            LoT 27
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lot-27...060788?ref=sgm

Comment

Lord Have Murcy!

Ok Noah next time take Tyler and lets just hope ya dont plan on spending the night together! I am sorry but I seen his stupid ass skit on the MTV awards and thought this is going to have a strong agenda to push! Shane and its I have no interest what so ever! Shane this time!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X